As an Local Marketeer in Helloprint's Marketing Department, you step into one of the most exciting marketing internships in Europe. This role is way more than just a regular internship: our high-performance Local Marketing Internship gives your career a kick-start.
You are part of the Business Development team within the Marketing department and will be responsible for the launch of our e-commerce webshop in your country. During the hands-on internship, you will be guided and trained on the job by the best business developers and marketing specialists and become a full member of one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies in Europe. Your internship will result in the launch of Helloprint in your country, how cool is that!
You learn what it takes to be launch an e-commerce webshop: writing and localisation of the website & marketing content, SEO optimisation based upon keyword research, competitor analysis & price determination, etc. This will give you a very strong basis for your future career as a modern marketeer or business developer.
What you do
- You are responsible for the launch of the Helloprint webshop in your country
- You write content based on keyword research
- You localize the website & marketing content for your country
- You work on seo optimisation of content for your country
- You analyse competitors and determine pricing for our products for your country
What we are looking for
- You are currently following a Bachelor or Master in Business Administration, Marketing, Information Technology, Econometrics, Psychology or any other relevant study;
- You are available full-time, for 5-6 months - we only do hands-on internships with Marketeers who are totally committed to the job. You can do your research with us, but writing your reports should happen during your own time;
- You are native Danish
- Speaking and writing the English language fluently.
- You are creative writer that has the ability and enjoys to write valuable and easy to read relevant content based on keyword research;
- You always strive for more and better; you are always trying to be up to date and follow all online marketing trends, you keep developing yourself at all times;
- You are “in it to win it”, you are performance-driven so always trying to outperform targets and expectations;
- You have very strong communicative skills; you are not afraid to speak up, share your ideas and get other colleagues involved in your plans. You know how to build good arguments and defend them with solid evidence (data!);
- You are an excellent collaborator; your KPI’s and success depend on collaborating with your team, your department and other departments. We are looking for someone who has the ability to be strategic in inter-department collaborations;
What we offer
- A fast-paced learning curve: you get big challenges instead of tasks to work on, which makes you learn faster;
- A unique challenge at one of Europe’s fastest growing e-commerce companies;
- A compensation in line with the market, including a bonus arrangement for exceptional outperformance. Because when we win, we win together;
- Compensation for travel costs;
- A unique culture with 21 nationalities, an average age of 28 and an environment where freedom and responsibility are central;
- The best office in Rotterdam, right on the ‘Witte de With’, the coolest street in Rotterdam. Only 5 minutes away from Rotterdam Central Station;
- Don't worry about food, that's on us; not only lunch, but also breakfast and dinner. Enough to keep you going all day;
- 24/7 access to our gym;
- Opportunities to grow, even into our Leadership Team. We don’t look for age or background, if you are extremely good, you will grow quickly;
- Seriously: the best business bubbles, Team Events and our own HelloSkybar™, do we need to say more?
More about Helloprint
Helloprint is one of Europe’s fastest growing tech companies active in 8 countries. Helloprint is the winner of the Deloitte Fast50 Rising Star Award 2016 and the Rotterdamse Ondernemersprijs 2018. As a fast-growing scale-up, we are always hungry for more growth, and we are not afraid to break the rules!
We are looking to expand, and to do this, we’re searching for new Helloprinters! Hungry and curious individuals who want to design their own road to success. Ambitious digital professionals who are up for a challenge. People who do not like being told what to do and how to do it, but who believe in freedom and responsibility, just like we do. Individuals who want to make the utmost of their career.