Expand our business in the Nordics, in order to sell Sana Commerce!
As a growing company, we are continuously on the lookout for enthusiastic sales colleagues in our growing BDR expert team. You will be responsible for one of the most crucial parts of our complex sales cycle. The challenge is to create a consistent flow of qualified opportunities, that close consistently and efficiently. We are improving and learning together, each day!
About the work:
You will search, find, target, generate and qualify leads (both cold and warm) based on inbound and outbound campaigns together with your marketing and field sales colleagues. You will learn to generate from multiple sources on different techniques, to find the perfect companies and decisionmakers. Along with developing your consultative, value and social selling skills, you manage your own pipeline by building relationships with your prospects and our partners you gain trust to qualify opportunities (and later also close some...). You will get individual coaching and learn from your team and colleagues from marketing, field sales and product.
- Develop new business via smart lead finding, social selling and clever always innovating outbound techniques.
- Follow up on inbound leads from multiple channels: email, chat, telephone, website, online articles, events and social media.
- Get the most out of your self-planned discovery calls to create value for businesses and qualify at the same time
- Identify key decision makers, determine project budget and timeline with consultative and challenge sales techniques.
- Build and cultivate prospect and partner relationships by initiating communications and consistent follow up to push opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Online consultancy calls with multiple decision makers of prospects and partners. Based on success stories, reference websites and a demo of our product if needed.
- Make sure our CRM is always up-to-date, to ensure collaboration with other departments and improve our results with data driven sales.
- A great team: Working with an enthusiastic and ambitious team of sales, marketing and product specialists.
- International work environment: You are in daily (online) contact with teams based in the Europe, the USA and Asia.
- Entrepreneurship: A lot of freedom to start new initiatives outside your own job description, which helps us grow the business to become a market-leader in B2B e-commerce software in the UK!
You are a true business development expert & social selling Rockstar:
- Obtained a Bachelor degree.
- (Near) native in one of these languages Danish, Finnish, Norwegian or Swedish.
- Effective team player skills: you can positively contribute to a team environment in which people learn from each other and benefit from each other’s experience.
- Product comprehension: you are capable of quickly learning the ins & outs of a (software) product.
- Sales experience: affinity with social, value and/or consultative sales.
- Comfortable being out of your comfort zone.
- Energetic and result/success driven.
- Being curious, we believe you can always learn.
- Click on our ‘Apply now!’ button.
- Let’s have a chat! If your talent is a match with this role our talent scouts will give you a call to ask some additional questions about your skills and motivation.
- We are a data driven company, that’s why we might invite you to work on our brain teaser. It gives us great insight in your ability to learn quickly, which is essential in a fast-growing company like ours!
- You will meet us at our office to have a cup of coffee (or tea) with your future manager and colleagues.
- We might ask you to work on a Business Case that you can present to your future team
- Your final conversation will be a ‘get to know you’ with one of our members of the Board.
- You will be hired and happily running in our offices on Monday morning while everybody is cheering!
Excited about this role? Click on ‘Apply now!’ button and apply for the role.
See you soon!