Impact Hub Amsterdam is part of the fast-growing global Impact Hub network of impact entrepreneurs and innovators with more than 16,000 members in over 100 cities around the world. Impact Hub offers a unique ecosystem that supports entrepreneurial solutions to tackle key challenges facing the world today, such as creating a circular economy, a sustainable food chain, tackling the plastic issue and many more urgent topics. What started with only one Impact Hub in 2005 in London, has grown into a strong global network from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur, from Dubai to Mexico City.
And you can be part of it!
About the Role:
- You take an active role in creative research and creative concepts, and help to translate creative ideas into communication materials.
- You’ll create social media and online content according to our brand; such as visuals for our website, social media, external platforms and newsletter.
- You will design artwork, posters and flyers
- You provide creative input during brainstorming sessions and meetings; such as new ideas for the website, content, video, social media channels etc.
- You support the Senior and Medior roles during client projects in concept development and design.
- When you are passionate about video, you create or edit videos or animations, but that’s up to you.
- And off course you will learn the ins and outs about the impact and sustainability field!
- Part of a team of 24+ committed and entrepreneurial impact makers (700+ worldwide) and becomes part of a global movement that enables you to develop your international network.
- You work closely together with the marketing communications lead, designer, copywriter and a diverse group of experts in the impact field.
- Access to all events and exclusive learning opportunities of our partners.
- Remuneration: in conformity with the market.
- Please send your Portfolio, CV + brief motivation.
- You are a student or graduate of an art academy such as Wdka, Mediacollege, CMD, Hku, Kabk, DAE in the direction of design or branding.
- Available for a minimum of 5 months
- Experience with programs of Adobe Creative Cloud; Illustrator, Indesign, Photoshop
- Pre: Experience with Adobe Premiere / Final Cut Pro
- Affinity with startup world and sustainability
- Attention to detail
- Result oriented, inventive and can work independently but certainly also a team player
- Excellent communication skills (NL & ENG);
- Available from Jan. 2019 (or to be discussed)