Do you have a natural and engaging communication style, exceptional attention to detail and accuracy as well as singular administrative skills?
Crest Nicholson Midlands are now looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Sales Administrator to effectively carry out all sales related administration and to respond to general and development sales enquiries both by telephone, email and in writing.
The administration functions shall include, but not be limited to, the processing of the sales data using business unit and Crest Nicholson reporting systems, the production of reports from these systems and the adherence to company protocols with regard to operation of these systems. It shall also include the maintenance of filing records for sales data in accordance with company procedures.
You will be responsible to provide support for the Sales Managers for site set up and Sales Director. Also, to maintain accurate order log of sales related orders for the purposes of order no. provision and control.
The successful candidate will ensure that sales related information is distributed within the business to other departments as required by them. And act as a point of contact for the distribution of information to Sales Executives from the business unit offices.
- Ensure that all development details entered into the system are accurate for the purposes of sales and marketing.
- Maintain records of all customers including additional marketing information as required and available.
- Record details of all sales including selling prices, customer extras orders, contract exchange and legal completion deadlines.
- Produce weekly, monthly and other ad hoc reports required by the business unit management in accordance with the time scales required for these reports.
- To maintain digital back-up and hard copy records of information as required by the business unit and company procedures.
- Co-ordinate the distribution of information between the Sales & Marketing department and other departmental functions within the business unit
- Provide information for weekly head office reports as required.
- To produce timely and accurate Completion Statements for the legal and finance functions.
- Co-ordinate the provision of adequate quantities of sales support materials for each development, such as items brochures, price lists, stationery and uniforms.
- Support to the Sales Managers and Sales & Marketing Director in the setting up of each new development, including telephone lines and IT equipment.
- To raise orders for Sales and Marketing department as required.
- Fulfil brochure requests within 24 hours of receipt.
- Ensure that price lists are kept up to date and issued to site on a weekly basis.
What are we looking for in a successful candidate?
- Previous Administration experience, ideally with a Housebuilder/Construction business
- Strong experience in using I.T. based administration systems
- Working in a time critical environment
- Good organisation skills and numeracy
- Excellent level of IT skills and telephone
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong interpersonal/motivational skills
- Full UK driving license