New to Magnet.me? Sign up now to get your own personalised job matches.Sign up
We are looking for an enthusiastic intern to join the Supply & Operations team of SkyNRG, the world market leader in sustainable aviation fuels. The ideal candidate has a genuine interest in sustainable aviation fuels and is currently working towards a Bachelor or Masters degree in a field relevant for the Internship (eg. Aviation Engineering, Supply Chain management, Engineering studies). Are you available for 5-6 months starting midFebruary 2019 and are you a team-worker with a sparkling personality and a can-do mentality? Then we hope to hear from you soon!
Company Profile SkyNRG SkyNRG is the global market leader for sustainable aviation fuel (SAF), having supplied over 25 airlines on all continents. SkyNRG sources, blends and distributes SAF, guarantees sustainability throughout the supply chain and helps to co-fund the premium. At the same time, SkyNRG focuses on developing regional supply chains that offer a real sustainable and affordable alternative to fossil fuels. SkyNRG has its operations RSB certified and is structurally advised by an independent Sustainability Board in which WWF International, European Climate Foundation, Solidaridad Network and the University of Groningen hold a seat.
Your day to-day activities In your role, you will support our Supply & Operations team in all sustainable aviation fuel operations, from developing supply chains to delivering our sustainable aviation fuel to the airport, eg:
• Project management of our global sustainable aviation fuel projects: coordination of logistics and logistics stakeholders, preparing project schedules and procedures
• Customs, quality assurance processes, airport and into wing delivery
• Optimization of sustainable aviation fuel supply chain systems
• Customer reporting related to Operations, eg preparing traceability and sustainability reports.
Your profile The ideal candidate has the following key qualifications:
• Currently in final phase of Bachelor or Masters education
• Fluency in English and Dutch
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to work independently, persistent and has a can-do mentality; knows how to get the job done
• Strong customer focus and great social skills
• Affinity with sustainability, logistics and supply chain
• Fulltime but flexible working times