New to Magnet.me? Sign up now to get your own personalised job matches.Sign up
At Panda International we like to challenge ourselves by offering a recruitment experience above expectations. Because of our emphasis on collaboration, our advanced software and work-flows, we’re able to quickly find matching qualities between candidates and clients.
We connect high-level professionals with organizations in the biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, food and medical equipment sectors across Europe. Panda International is focused on Life Sciences, which means that we understand the needs of professionals and the requirements of the jobs we fulfill.
The Marketing Department
Panda International is growing rapidly, and where a company wants to grow, marketing is key! Growth Hacking and Lead Generation are at the heart of Panda’s marketing operations. This is done through a variety of marketing tactics, together building up consistent campaigns leading to conversions. You get the chance to start in a fresh team and learn as much as you possibly can and want to, with the opportunity to identify and start up your own internship project.
Are you looking for an internship with inspiring managers and colleagues who think big and drive you to challenge yourself every day? When you set your mind to something you achieve it. You come up with creative solutions and you’re someone who values collaboration, aspiring to keep improving your skills as a world class professional.
We are looking for someone who can be valuable to our company culture, add new experiences and create awesome stories with us!
Think outside the box;
• Are eager to learn and develop yourself;
• Are not afraid to ask and challenge yourself;
• Have a creative mind;
• Have a passion for (All-round) marketing and innovation;
• Are ambitious and eager to learn and develop your skills;
• You work structured and goal-oriented;
• Have a strong sense of responsibility.
• You get to develop Marketing Campaigns from start to end using various marketing tactics (email marketing, content marketing– articles/blogs, event management, website, social media marketing like LinkedIn advertising, Google Ads, and sometimes Facebook);
• Create Branding materials for on- and offline purposes;
• Your market research provides the marketing department a strong understanding of the Life Sciences market and clients.
• You get the opportunity to do your own internship project at Panda!