New to Magnet.me? Sign up now to get your own personalised job matches.Sign up
This is an opportunity to work at the headquarters of Heineken International in the Department of Global Strategic Planning & Business Control, where you will join the Commercial Spend Productivity (CSP) programme. The programme is responsible for developing tools, benchmarks and guidelines that can be applied by HEINEKEN’s operating companies worldwide to the top-line growth ambition.
The internship will consist of the following key components:
· Design training materials for the CSP Tools: As part of the internship, you will be responsible for designing the playbooks, quick reference guides and other resources that can be used to support training around the CSP tools. These resources will be used to educate the stakeholders in HEINEKEN’s Operating Companies around the world on using the tools and frameworks to inform and support the commercial spend decisions
· Refresh the CSP portal: The CSP tools and related resources are maintained on a central, sharepoint based repository. This is the first stop for anyone that wants to find out more about the Commercial Spend Productivity Program. You will own the re-design and launch of the portal with the objective of making it more user-friendly and intuitive
· Manage content and engagement on the Online Communities for CSP: The CSP programme uses multiple channels to connect with and engage the stakeholders around the world. Our internal social media platform (workplace by Facebook) is the primary platform to drive this engagement at scale. You will play the role of a community manager on this platform and be responsible to craft and execute the engagement plans
Through the above activities, you will gain insight into the Finance and Commerce departments in a world-leading multinational company. You’ll be at the centre of the action in a place where you can lay a sound foundation for a career in business or finance with a focus on driving transformative change.
This internship will begin on 1st Jan 2019 for the duration of 6 months.
Your working environment
As CSP Intern you will work at the headquarters of Heineken International in the Department of Global Strategic Planning & Business Control, where you will join the Commercial Spend Productivity team.
You will work with colleagues from diverse backgrounds and be exposed to the various elements of a large transformation programme.
The ideal candidate is:
· In the final stage of your business/economics or similarly analytical study (WO Bachelor or Master);
· Proactive, independent, hands-on, accurate, enthusiastic and communicative
· Proficient in designing and developing visual and written communication with an eye for aesthetics and detail
· Familiar with designing and building sharepoint portals with a passion for excellence in user experience and engagement
· Motivated to do an internship at HEINEKEN.
Do you recognize yourself in the profile above? Then we gladly invite you to apply for this role.
Your working conditions
When we talk about a good compensation, we mean more than just a good salary. Having fun in your work and a good balance between work and private life is at least equally important. The more you will enjoy your job, the better your contribution to our products will be. A career with HEINEKEN offers great challenges combined with exciting opportunities to own and grow your career in line with your aspirations.
HEINEKEN is a proud, independent global brewer committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder’s family name – Heineken® – is available in almost every country on the globe and is the world’s most valuable international premium beer brand. The Company’s aim is to be a leading brewer in each of the markets in which it operates and to have the world’s most valuable brand portfolio. HEINEKEN wants to win in all markets with Heineken® and with a full brand portfolio in markets of choice.
The Company is present in over 70 countries and operates more than 165 breweries. HEINEKEN is Europe’s largest brewer and the world’s third largest by volume. HEINEKEN is committed to the responsible marketing and consumption of its more than 250 international premium, regional, local and specialty beers and ciders. The number of people employed is over 85,000.
Please note that all interns must be enrolled at a university for the entire duration of the internship. You will need to provide a proof of enrolment with your application. Applications without this will not be considered.
For additional information about this job opening or the application process, please contact Bharadwaj (Barry) Raghavendran, CSP Manager at email@example.com. Are you interested in this role and would you like to apply straight away? Please click on the application button.