Henkel Benelux B.V.
Online shopping is becoming more and more important for our company and
brands. In order to be successful online we need to make sure our products are
available, findable and promoted at key online players. Our department gathers
a lot of insights about retailers, shoppers, markets, brands and products and
translates these insights into concrete action plans. We work very intensively
together with marketing and sales to bring our online business in Laundry &
Home Care to the next level.
What we offer:
- Insight into the collaboration between marketing and sales in the exciting sector of fast moving consumer goods.
- Direct collaboration with trade marketing head & e-commerce manager
- Ownership of several e-commerce projects
- In the last 3 months there is a possibility to work on your graduate thesis 1 day per week
- Internship compensation of €700 per month (excluding travel compensation)
- Analyzing e-commerce market (trends, competitor analyses, updating dashboards) and implementing growth plans
- Managing content at online retailers (including pictures, brand texts, reviews) and upgrading this content to next level
- Managing brand websites and analyzing traffic
- SEO / SEA implementation
Who we are looking for:
- Academic degree in business studies, communication or related (enrolled now / fresh graduate)
- Strong interest in e-commerce (and sales and/or marketing) in the field of Fast Moving Consumer Goods.
- Dutch speaking, professional knowledge of English
- Team player willing to take initiatives and propose new ideas.
- Enthusiastic, passionate and assertive person
- Available for a minimum of 6 months, starting as soon as possible
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Click on apply and get one
step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career