Junior Software Engineer | Apeldoorn | Fulltime
Are you as a Junior Software Engineer ready to take the first or second step in your career? As a Junior Software Engineer at Profit you are working on very cool projects in technical environments such as defence, medical world or High Tech Industry. We support you to develop your skills to become a better professional. We find this very important and that is why we take great care in your technical- and also personal coaching. We have a variety of cool projects in the region of Apeldoorn and we are happy to tell you more about them!
What we ask of you
Our Junior Software Engineers are working in teams on the newest technologies in for example C++ or Java. We do not ask direct working experience of you. However we expect of you to have gained some relevant experience during an internship and that you graduated with a project in C, C++, C# or Java.
During your career at Profit we guide you through forming a Personal Development Plan so we make sure you can grow to a ‘true’ professional! We support you by offering courses and training to your needs so you can keep growing with passion. Furthermore we ask:
· Almost finished or recently finished a bachelors or master’s degree in for example Technical Informatics or a related degree.
· You are good with C, C++, C# or Java
· Knowledge of UML, RUP, Agile (SCRUM) and design patterns
· An assertive colleague, willing to take on things to grow. Additionally you know how to express yourself when helping your colleagues.
· Fluent in Dutch and English, both orally and in writing
What we offer you:
Profit offers the best terms and benefits in the contract for the best professional! We always think with you and offer terms of employment that suit you:
· Permanent contract
· Splendid salary, dependant on your knowledge and experience
· A 13th month
· 26 days of annual leave
· Studies, courses and training as required
· Company car or a great mobility allowance
· Collective pension scheme, including employer-contributing
· Fixed budget for study books or a membership of €225,- per year
Profit is a leading service provider in the field of technical automation, Cloud technology and Salesforce implementation. Profit was founded in 1998 and has over 120 employees across the different Business Lines of our organization. At Profit it is all about technology! Every day our highly qualified engineers work on innovative technical projects for a wide range of clients.
Our engineers are the core of our business. Profit not only employs engineers with adequate technical knowledge, we also expect them to take responsibility and initiative. They are capable of acting as independent team players and understand what it means to be forward-looking. Their in-depth knowledge of client technologies helps them constantly improve their business.
How to apply?
Are you the one that is feeling comfortable in this position or would you like to receive more information? Then get in touch with Steven Kampinga, Business Manager at telephone number +31 6 30 84 30 15. You can also send him an e-mail to: email@example.com