Do you like working on the latest tech and do you want to be responsible for delivering awesome content? Are you in for the challenge to continuously improve yourself and work in an inspiring atmosphere? If interested, read more below or apply via the “apply now” button!
Ampelmann makes offshore access as easy as crossing the street. Our drive is to make the offshore industry safer, enable the energy transition and have a great career in the meantime. We combine the challenges of a large globally-operating organisation with a change-positive attitude and entrepreneurial spirit. Growing Ampelmann means growing you.
About the VTD department
The Virtual Tech division is one of the most innovative departments within the company, dealing with new
technology every day. To sum up, a few activities they work on are: supplying rendered images or movies for the Innovations department and updating their VR operator training with new cooler features. AR is the new big thing they just started working with. They aim to enhance Ampelmann with the latest XR technologies to make life easier and safer within and outside the company.
As a XR designer intern you will support the team in upgrading our graphical standard to the next level for our department. You will report to the lead designer of the virtual tech division.
· Update 3D models with enhanced textures
· Create a more realistic environment in our Unity scenes
· Work in close contact with Design Engineers, Operators, external stakeholders
· Create a design pipeline to set the standard for Ampelmann
· MBO 4 or higher degree (for example in software development / game programming)
· Good communication skills in both Dutch and English
· Available for a minimum of 3 days a week (for a duration of 3 months or longer)
· Interest / experience with game engines (preferably Unity 3D)
· Experience with 3D modelling software (preferably Blender)
· A gross salary of EUR 15,- per hour (all-inclusive)
· A great and informal workplace in Delft with fantastic lunch, amazing coffee and fun break facilities (e.g. ping pong, darts)
You can apply before 6 February 2023 by uploading your CV and motivation letter via the “Apply Now” button on our website. If you have any questions related to this vacancy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Your contact person for this vacancy is Laura Popescu.
We develop innovative systems and services for the offshore access industry and enables the safe transfer of personnel from a vessel to an offshore platform. Our active motion compensation technology accounts for the movements of a vessel, making offshore access as easy as crossing the street. Our drive is to enable the energy transition and have a great career in the meantime. A career global organisation with an entrepreneurial mindset.