We're hiring a Business Analyst
In your role as our only Business Analyst at Wonderkind, you’ll play a key role in our Product Team, making sure we are building a product that is capable of scaling. Working as the spider in the web, you’ll collaborate closely with all business units as well as our partners understanding their requirements, refining requirements and translating them into product requirements that move our product forward.
- Take full ownership of the role of Business Analyst.
- Work closely with all parts of Wonderkind.
- Gather critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and users
- Lead ongoing reviews of business processes and develop optimization strategies.
- identify, analyze and specify requirements with customers, users, and in the Scrum team ask the right questions to the right people, offer alternatives in case of professional or technical obstacles and proactively demand clear decisions.
- Document and visualize processes and requirements.
- Translate business requirements into clear functional user stories.
- Communicate your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Perform user acceptance testing.
- Manage projects: prioritise developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
What do we expect form you?
- At least 3 years experience working in a product-led company (ideally SaaS).
- From 3 years of practical experience with agile/scum process in an agile environment.
- Experienced collaborator and advisor to all stakeholders across the business.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Be proactive, show ownership and a high degree of self-initiative.
- Ideally have some experience of Software development.
- Previous experience of working with Jira & Confluence.
What do we offer you?
You will be part of a talented team of developers, surrounded by talented people in the company. Your team’s challenge is to build the most innovative talent attraction technology, worldwide.
We also offer:
- The right tools to work with; a MacBook and a large external screen
- Daily provided healthy lunches in our office
- An International and diverse team to work with. 16 different nationalities and 55% women at Wonderkind
- Regular office drinks
- A hybrid office model but basically work where it suits you most - you decide
- An opportunity to work 1 month from anywhere
- Full membership access to a Learning platform
We empower the Wonderkind; work in an environment where personal and professional growth is highly valued.