Careers that Change Lives
Medtronic is among the largest medical technology companies in the world. Through innovation and collaboration, Medtronic helps to alleviate pain, restore health, and extend life. Last year, our medical therapies for the treatment of over 40 major conditions, improved the lives of more than 75 million people around the world. Today, our therapies improve the lives of more than 2 PEOPLE around the world EVERY SECOND.
Our Medtronic organization in the Netherlands employs over 3000 employees of 49 nationalities in five facilities. The European Operating Centre located in Heerlen houses a team of 120 Supply Chain professionals which is accountable for Supply Chain Management for the entire Medtronic product portfolio containing over 80,000 active products, generating over 4 b$ of revenue. From here we serve our customers in over 120+ countries in Europe, Central & Eastern Europe, Middle East, and Africa.
A Day in the Life
Each Supply Chain Analyst is contributing to the Medtronic Mission by guaranteeing constant product supply in balance with the demand. You play a key role in ensuring that our customers receive our life changing therapies on time. You closely cooperate within a matrix environment with stakeholders from demand planning, inventory management, logistics, marketing/sales, and other global and local departments. As a Supply Chain Analyst, you will contribute to the promise of making a real difference in people’s lives.
Must Have: Minimum Requirements
• Bachelors or master’s degree preferably in Logistics or Supply Chain
• 2+ years of experience in Supply Chain Management in an international environment
• Analytical and technical skills (MS-Office), you can analyze raw data and translate into concrete actions and reports
• Excellent command of the English language
• Contributes to the KPI and performance settings
• You are adaptive to change and can prioritize within multiple day-to-day activities and projects
• You are able to give operational support combined with continuous improvement mindset and drive these changes
Nice to Have
• Experience with SAP / ERP
• Ability to identify opportunities for self-development
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.
Medtronic is a global healthcare solutions company operating in approximately 160 countries. We are committed to improving lives through our medical technologies, services, and solutions.