Careers that Change Lives
To support our Austrian and Swiss Diabetes Business Unit we are looking for a full-time or part-time (min. 0.8) talented StartRight Ambassador with excellent communication skills in English, German and Dutch.
A Day in the Life
We offer you a position where you are responsible to drive the retention of new patients during their onboarding on an insulin pump and/or continuous glucose monitoring through dynamic outbound calls at various points of therapy and inbound calls related to Product education, Patient assessments, Additional factors such as diet, exercise and lifestyle, and Goal setting, barrier identification and coaching. This role is expected to collaborate with members of other departments and representatives to fully address customer needs.
• Build positive relationships with patients.
• Monitor Helpline call activity, product ordering information, online learning activity, and CareLink data.
• Measure success through monitoring patient retention, patient learning metrics, quality scores, and customer satisfaction ratings.
• Test and conduct "proof of concept" sessions with patients to enhance StartRight solutions.
• Cooperate with Medtronic team members encouraging a positive work environment, adapting to changing situations, environments, and various shifts to meet customer needs.
• Use proficient disease, therapy, and product knowledge to support customers.
• Deliver safe and reliable customer service and support for Medtronic Diabetes customers.
• Train and coach to meet quality standards and operational targets.
• Understand all relevant Insulinepumps and systems to support customer questions.
• Accurately and consistently document customer interactions in ICE.
• Understand, and comply with Medtronic policies and serve as an ambassador for Medtronic with internal/external stakeholders.
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university or at least 1 year of customer service or support experience in a contact center, office, or helpdesk environment or relevant work experience.
• Completion of secondary school.
• Excellent communication skills in English, German and Dutch.
• Effective multi-tasking (navigating between programs to access customer data and input text during calls).
• Basic to intermediate level math skills required to assist customers with their vital statistics.
Nice to Haves
• Post-secondary education.
• Diabetes and Therapy Knowledge.
• 1 + year of Medtronic experience in the Product Support Team with consistently strong performance.
• Experience using: SAP and MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
• Comfortable with technology, quick to learn new technologies/solutions contributing to patients’ success.
• Keyboarding 40 WPM average.
Please note that for this position, relocation support is not provided. We are looking for candidates that live within a max. 80km radius of our Medtronic office in Heerlen, the Netherlands. After your full-time training period at the office, we expect you to work 2 days per week in the office; the other days you will work out of your home office. As of 1 July 2022, our government has communicated that cross-border employees must be present in the office by 80% of the working hours.
In our 5th Tenet of our Mission, we recognize the personal worth of employees by providing an employment framework that allows personal satisfaction in work accomplished, security, advancement opportunity, and means to share in the company's success.
Also, a competitive package is of course part of that. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package to all our employees:
• Possibility to purchase 8 extra holidays days
• Flexible working environment
• Annual Incentive Plan % depending on company results
• Pension scheme and group discount on healthcare insurance
• Tax advantages on Commuting, Fitness plan, bicycle plan
• Training possibilities via Cornerstone/Harvard Manage Monitor/Skills Lab
• Employee Assistance Program and Recognize! (our global recognition program)
• Private Lease possibilities
Bold thinking. Bolder actions. We are Medtronic.
We lead global healthcare technology and boldly attack the most challenging health problems facing humanity by searching out and finding solutions. Our Mission — to alleviate pain, restore health, and extend life — unites a global team of 90,000+ passionate people. Powered by our diverse knowledge, insatiable curiosity, and desire to help all those who need it, we deliver innovative technologies that transform the lives of two people every second, every hour, every day. Expect more from us as we empower insight-driven care, experiences that put people first, and better outcomes for our world.
In everything we do, we are engineering the extraordinary.
Medtronic is a global healthcare solutions company operating in approximately 160 countries. We are committed to improving lives through our medical technologies, services, and solutions.