We’ve been pioneering a world of possibilities to bring surfaces to life for well over 200 years. As experts in making coatings, there’s a good chance you’re only ever a few meters away from one of our products. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. We’re active in more than 150 countries and have set our sights on becoming the global industry leader. It’s what you’d expect from the most sustainable paints company, which has been inventing the future for more than two centuries.
This is an strategically important position with responsibility to develop and execute digital transformation of the Sourcing & Procurement function using various current and emerging tools, systems.
This role also leads as CoE (Center of Excellence) for Coupa platform Integrating itself to various other data platforms in AkzoNobel. Complex Electronic Tender management is an essential arm of all category strategy execution which involves various NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programs) techniques, seeking inputs for master data repository, Pricing management templates, complex tenders etc
The digital enablement will cover all Raw materials spend managed via electronic platform, covering approximately 400 million €, 130+ manufacturing sites, 3500 non-category managed vendors and 4000+ different raw materials.
This position will be Coupa system champion to master all elements of the Tender platform
- Mastering various supply chain and operation research concepts and deploy them such as Supply network design, master data management, international trade, transporation problem etc.
- Coupa, a tender platform for performing design and execution of RFI, RFQ and RFP including reverse auctions
- Acting as key user and focal point for tender based sourcing strategies
- Develop Templates to standardize tender approaches
- Acting as interface to the procurement-supplychain-service providers-vendors
- Run (complex) tenders on behalf of AN procurement function
- Run tail spend management processes to best capture benefit of 400million € spend and derive structural tangible benefits,
- Developing continues improvement and (digital) training materials on sourcing tender efficiency in conjunction with Coupa experts.
- Provide Tender training to the AN procurement community
- Procurement Directors
- Sourcing Managers
- Analytics team of other functions/CoE’s
- Sourcing Intelligence
- Bachelor Degree in economics or finance
- Masters in Supply chain or Operation research is a vital need
- Relevant work experience, preferably in Supply network design, tender process, sourcing strategy, econometrics in procurement or financial related context
- Excellent in system, algorithms, and numbers management
- Ability to understand and process complex inputs and outputs
- Good communication, presenting and interpersonal skills, project management, team working/building, ability to work with broad direction. .
- Work with different business interests, understand and be able to establish common ground in the organization.
- Excellent network skills to bring in collaborative learning and deployment
- Highly computer literate, knowledge on such as SAP, BW, IBP, Power BI
- Strong analytical skills: data driven mindset, structured and accurate.
- Ability to perform, understand and present detailed information analysis and evaluation
- Flexible and agile, stress resistant
- Fluent in English
- Interest in international business culture.
Behavioral skills / Key Competencies
- Strong Stakeholder Management Skills
- Excellent Communication & Presentation Skills (in English)
- Ability to work with broad direction
- Action oriented and performance driven
- Creativity and Innovation and an eye for opportunities
Become part of an outstanding company
AkzoNobel is consistently rated as one of the top employers in The Netherlands. You will join a company that is committed to achieving real sustainability. At a personal level you will also benefit from:
- a competitive salary with 46 annual holidays and leave days;
- participation in the AkzoNobel pension plan;
- travel expenses to and from work
- opportunities for education that will help you to grow beyond this role