Ready for your next challenge? Then we are ready for you!
Reckitt Health division is the home of household brands such as Durex, Dettol, Veet, Gaviscon, Nurofen, Strepsils to name a few. Our portfoloio is divided into four categories: Hygiene, Wellness, Relief and Nutrition. All are designed to support our consumers throughout their lives. At the core of our operations is a simple credo: Happier lives, Happier Homes. This means that we are dedicated to nurturing the health of families throughout the world. We protect them from disease, boost their immuity at every stage of their lives and allow them to take control of their own health and treat their own symptoms. Our aim is to both eliminate preventable diseases and utilise technology to empower consumers.
If you live and believe in entrepreneurship, responsibility, collaboration and partnership, you can consider yourself part of the team. You'll be part of an internantional and multicultural team where diversity is very high both in terms of gender and in terms of nationality, where performance and achievement are the common ground to builg growth.
We are looking for a Brand Activation Intern for our Netherlands Office.
Reporting to the Brand Activation Lead, you will be responsible for:
- Artwork Project Management: you will lead the day-to-day coordination with sales, creative agency and brand marketing team in developing trade communication materials like magazine and promo folder advertisements, online and instore campaigns for Dutch retailers. You will be involved from concept, briefing up to the execution of multiple projects.
- Promo Tracking and Competitor Intelligence: You will track promotional and display activities, do competitive intelligence, which you will communicate on a monthly basis.
- Local Content and Asset Management: You will also be gathering assets and content from various stakeholders to develop trade decks and toolkits for different categories and customers. You may also be asked to help in translation/localization of global assets .
- Overall help contribute to the perfect execution of 4P strategy of Reckitt brands in the Netherlands.
Your assets to properly execute the responsabilities:
- You should be studying Economics, Business Administration, Communication, Marketing or Related Field.
- You showcase autonomy, organizational skills, and discipline - you will have ownership of your projects.
- You are comfortable with numbers and analysis: you are no less creative and sensitive to consumer products.
- You have great eye for detail, can edit quickly and must be fluent in both Dutch and English (French is also prefered).
- You have very good interpersonal skills and like working in teams.
- You are ready to get involved, and you want to invest in a long-term business.
What we offer
- When you are recruited for an intership at Reckitt, it is because we have a real mission for you.
- Remuneration of 980 euros gross monthly
- Your presence is constantly in demand, both internally, because you collaborate with all Reckitt departments.
- You work in a young and dynamic compagny, in a really friendly atmosphere.
- Location: Amsterdam Sloterdijk, NL
- Start Date: From February/March for 5 months or longer
Each adventure at Reckitt is different - It's up to you to play! Join us!