We are in search of a growth architect, who’s excited to work on the growth of multiple software products during their early stages. You’ll be working in close collaboration with designers, developers, and founders, and will be responsible for experiments and campaigns on multiple stages of a range of products.
Playing a key role within the long term strategy of Eli5
Eli5 has started as a software development agency and has grown into the product studio it is now. Where initially we built software solely for clients, we have now founded our Eli5 Ventures arm to focus on building tomorrow’s internet companies with promising talent and partners. As a Growth Architect, you will play a crucial role in the venture part of our business and be one of the pillars of making ventures succeed.
You will work alongside the leadership team of Eli5, the design and development team, and the founders of the products that are being built within Eli5 Ventures. You’re an entrepreneurial person, independent, and eager to make things work. If plan A does not work, you come up with a creative solution to make things work. Being responsible for multiple products, both B2B and B2C, excites you. Next to Growth Architecture, you’ll play a big role in value proposition design, validating solutions on users, customer development, prototyping, and product design.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating multi-channel growth strategies based on the needs of the product;
- Definition, execution, analysing, and optimisation of campaigns and experiments;
- Product validation test, value proposition validation, price testing, and market/competitor research;
- Design and execute campaigns on user activation, user acquisition, user retention, etc. - if necessary in close collaboration with the design and/or development team;
- Documentation of processes, strategy, frameworks, and guidelines for future use within Eli5 Ventures;
- Building and maintaining a feedback loop with the product teams to ensure critical data and information can serve as input for product improvements;
- Defining and validating of core KPIs per product/business; and
- Hiring and coaching growth and marketing experts for Eli5 Ventures’ products and businesses.
The essential stuff:
- Experienced in growth marketing in startup and software environment;
- Interested in psychology, human behaviour, cognition, perception and how this all relates to design and marketing;
- You successfully scaled a digital business from the ground up as a growth marketer;
- Experience with customer development methodologies;
- Experience with launching digital products and businesses;
- You have a big passion for building, growing, launching, and scaling of digital products and services;
- You have a self motivated, independent, and problem solving mindset;
- You’re passionate about data and analytics and are experienced with business intelligence tools such as Google Analytics, Optimizely, Mixpanel, etc.
- A flexible mentality and a genuine desire to ensure the quality of your team’s output;
- An organized and self-motivated approach, with a strong attention to detail and the ability to work efficiently to meet both short and long-term deadlines;
Scoring bonus points with:
- Experienced with design software such as Figma and Sketch;
- Knowledge of business and strategic design;
- Experienced with building a startup or any other entrepreneurial activities; and
- Experienced in communicating and presenting to clients and their teams.
- We get the devices you need to do your work
- You decide when you go on a holiday
- Everyday a homemade lunch with the team
- Be responsible for your own work
- Every Friday we have our Eli5pm gathering
- A humble and cosy city center office
- Attend or speak on tech events around the world
- Work for both startups and large companies
- Work from home, our office, or anywhere you want
- During the year we co-organise several Eli5 get-aways
- Get a gym membership on our expenses
- Get a budget to keep learning new things