People are our passion! HR at Personio is not "just" a department, it is our core business. As an HR Company it is our aspiration to be a role model and inspire other companies with our own HR work. Where else do you have the opportunity to really help shape a product? As a member of the People Operations Lifecycle Team, you will play a key role in shaping an excellent and solid HR presence across our International Personio office locations that are both in compliance with labor law regulations and fully aligned with our strategic HR/People pillars.
Some of your responsibilities would include:
- You will provide HR operational support to our German Team.
- You will take over the administration of German benefits and employee requests throughout our ticketing system while striving for employee satisfaction and “wellbeing”.
- You will be responsible for your own HR Support ticket queue (Jira) and deliver an excellent employee experience in the process.
- You will be supporting with keeping our employee information and data up to date across our HRM system.
- In partnership with People Leaders and Co-Workers, you will be responsible for supporting employees in our international offices throughout their lifecycle while being in compliance with local labor law regulations and the company internal policies.
- You will support ad hoc project work and you will be able to take over and lead smaller projects yourself.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- You are a student of business administration, humanities, psychology or a comparable course of study or have already completed your studies.
- You have a strong sense of responsibility, diligence and a high level of initiative
- You approach things proactively and in a solution-oriented manner
- You are able to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
- You find a good balance between independent work and teamwork
- Very good German and English skills
- Interest in HR and organisational topics and enjoy working with people
Aside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Awesome team from all over the world (82 nationalities thus far and counting)
- Immerse yourself in the complexity of our start-up world, work on your own projects and prepare yourself for your future career entry.
- High-impact working environment with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Fair remuneration, regardless of the type of internship
- 2 Impact Days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society – one for an individual project of your choice and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
- Find your best way to work with office-led, remote-friendly PersonioFlex! We offer a roughly 50% remote, 50% in-office working framework to suit your needs
- Decide for yourself whether you want a subsidy for public transportation or a Qualitrain membership for €22 per month
- A beautiful, spacious office in the heart of Munich, complete with professional espresso machines, free drinks and snacks, and indoor and outdoor break spaces