This position can be based in Munich, Dublin or Amsterdam, please note benefits are different per location.
People are our passion! HR at Personio is not "just" a department, it is our core business. As an HR Company, it is our aspiration to be a role model and inspire other companies with our own HR work. Where else do you have the opportunity to really help shape a product?
As part of the Reward Team, you will be diving deep into the topic of commissions, which is an essential part of the total compensation of our quota-carrying and growth-focused teams. The commission is one of the main drivers of motivation and a crucial part of the rewards package for scaling companies like Personio, which has a high and growing number of teams in quota-carrying roles. Some of your responsibilities include:
- You will be supporting all things commission in a scaling tech company
- You will be working on our reports and forecasts for different internal stakeholders
- You will be supporting the team with the monthly management of the commission cycle SPIFF (commissions software used in Personio), including management of all monthly changes
- With an analytical mindset, you will be working on a variety of data points making efficient use of i.e. SPIFF
- You will have the opportunity to work on various projects that will scale and automate commissions
The Reward team is part of the People, Workplace & IT Department with responsibility across the entire company.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- You are a student of mathematics, business analytics, or of a comparable program with a focus on analytical skills (at least in your third semester)
- You are engaged, reliable and have a great perception of details and work very service-oriented
- You have strong communication skills and enjoy interacting with employees
- You are interested in operating a commissions software, to have accurate results in a timely manner
- You have very good written and spoken English skills
- You are confident in using all Google Products (especially Google Sheets); and data driven tools (e.g. looker) is a plus
- Initial experience in an analytical role in the context of internships or working student activities is an advantage but not a requirement
Aside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Awesome team from all over the world
- Immerse yourself in the complexity of our start-up world, work on your own projects and prepare yourself for your futurecareer entry.
- High-impact working environment with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Fair remuneration, regardless of the type of internship
- 2 Impact Days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society – one for an individual project of your choice and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
- Find your best way to work with office-led, remote-friendly PersonioFlex! We offer a roughly 50% remote, 50% in-office working framework to suit your needs
- Decide for yourself whether you want subsidies, e.g. for public transportation or a Qualitrain membership for €22 per month
- Beautiful offices all over Europe, complete with professional espresso machines, free drinks and snacks, and indoor and outdoor break spaces