People are our passion! HR at Personio is not "just" a department, it is our core business. As an HR Company it is our aspiration to be a role model and inspire other companies with our own HR work. Where else do you have the opportunity to really help shape a product?
As a member of the People Operations Lifecycle Team, you will play a key role in shaping an excellent and solid HR presence across our International Personio office locations that are both in compliance with labor-law regulations and fully aligned with our strategic HR/People pillars. Some of your responsibilities would include:
- Providing HR Operations Support to our International team for our office locations in Ireland, United Kingdom, Netherlands and Spain.
- You will be responsible for your own HR support ticket queue and answer employee queries while delivering an excellent employee experience in the process.
- Supporting transactional HR processes and keeping our employee records up to date (ps. You’ll get to use our awesome product!).
- Assisting with global administration of benefits, and employee requests throughout our ticketing system while striving for employee satisfaction and wellbeing.
- Facilitating employee leave requests and guiding employees on their entitlements.
- Supporting ad hoc project work.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Have a customer service mindset that puts our employees in the center of your attention.
- Basic knowledge of HR operations and compliance is a plus (leaves, attendance, etc.).
- Take ownership of independent work, all while also supporting other team members.
- Be diligent and have the ability to manage simultaneous projects without compromising quality.
- Have a mindset of finding solutions over problems and advocating for team collaboration.
- Experience dealing with employees or customers in a fast paced environment.
- Great stakeholder management skills to ensure a smooth experience for all involved parties.
Aside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Immerse yourself in the complexity of our start-up world, work on your own projects and prepare yourself for your future career entry
- High-impact working environment with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Market rate remuneration & generous paid holiday allowance
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- 2 Impact Days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society – one for an individual project of your choice and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
- Find your best way to work with office-led, remote-friendly PersonioFlex! We offer a roughly 50% remote, 50% in-office working framework to suit your needs
- Save money with corporate discounts across brands like Adidas, LG, Bosch, Apple, and more
- A beautiful office in the heart of Dublin, complete with professional espresso machines, free drinks and snacks, and indoor and outdoor break spaces