At Personio we are on the amazing journey of becoming the leading People Operating System in Europe! Join our international Customer Education team and take an active role in shaping our culture and the future of thousands of People teams and organizations across Europe. At Personio you will have a direct impact on our product, our users, our organization, and the future of HR in Europe.
We are searching for a talented learning experience designer (instructional designer) to help us deliver effective and innovative learning solutions to our customers through courses and credentials that help them improve their usage of Personio and accelerate their expertise in the HR space. If you can make learning interesting and exciting while meeting the needs of a diverse, international audience, this role is for you.
You’ll conceptualize, design, and develop in formats ranging from live, instructor-led courses to self-paced online experiences. You’ll work with subject matter experts both inside and outside of Personio, including industry experts and our customers, to develop high-quality content that matches Personio’s ambition to be the leader in our space. You’ll also measure the success of our content and use that information to iterate and improve learning experiences over time.
Overall you will support our customers in making the best possible use of Personio by recognizing their learning needs and translating them into meaningful, high-quality content that furthers Personio’s position in the market and shapes the future of HR education in Europe.
Your Tasks And Responsibilities Include:
- Designing curriculum and content on a variety of topics, including product training to HR best practices
- Selecting instructional strategies to meet the needs of learners while keeping pace with a fast-moving software product
- Developing written content, instructor guides, and e-learning modules for self-paced and instructor-led delivery
- Using data and measurement to identify and fill opportunities in our learning materials
- Working with a variety of internal and external stakeholders and subject matter experts to develop instructional materials
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- You have at least 3-5 years experience as an instructional designer or learning experience designer in a corporate setting, preferably on a customer education team
- You’re familiar with a variety of instructional strategies, as well as development and measurement frameworks, and you can skillfully deploy them based on the audience needs and production requirements
- You’re confident working with LMS platforms, rapid development e-learning tools, and can design content that is clean and on-brand
- You have high quality standards for your own work and communicate problems at an early stage
- You’re a discerning editor with excellent English skills (German and others are a plus), and you know how to make learning experiences clear, concise, and focused, making complex topics simple for learners
- You’re a team player who can easily build relationships with stakeholders, and you’re known for asking the right questions to get the best results for customers
Aside from the people, the role, our culture, and our mission, we have countless other things that make Personio a pretty great place to work at.
- In order to benefit from the company's success, we offer you a competitive compensation package that includes your salary, benefits and virtual shares
- 28 paid vacation days
- Personio offers you a diverse, equal opportunity and multicultural workplace
- Use an annual development budget of € 1,500, which you can use as you wish, for example for courses or career coaching
- A great opportunity to invest in your pension with Personio Pension Scheme
- Decide whether you want a JobRad® or an MVV monthly pass
- With the subsidized membership at Qualitrain, you can train for only € 25 a month in 90 sports studios and many other sports facilities in Munich
- Celebrate with us at joint team events, such as Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties and more! (currently restricted due to COVID-19)
- Our mental well-being plays a major role in our personal and professional success, which is why we want to support you here. #PersonioCares
- Two impact days, for a positive impact on the environment and society. Use one day for an individual project as well as for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
- With PersonioFlex, decide for yourself where you work most effectively. For this we offer you a flexible 50% remote, 50% in-office working framework