At Personio we are on the amazing journey of becoming the leading People Operating System in Europe! Join our international Customer Education team and take an active role in shaping our culture and the future of thousands of People teams and organizations across Europe. At Personio you will have a direct impact on our product, our users, our organization, and the future of HR in Europe.
As a part of the Customer Education Team, in our Customer Experience (CX) department, you will develop, organize, and coordinate inter-connected projects within our organization, with an overall goal of improving the customer’s education journey, enhancing their usage of the product and interacting with Personio from the post-sales perspective. Ultimately, your efforts will drive deeper and sustained product adoption, market differentiation for Personio, and lifetime value for the customer.
As a Customer Training Program Manager (m/f/d), you are responsible for owning a program of work selected from a pipeline of priorities within the customer education organization, specifically focused around our training processes, reporting, and tooling but also bridging with other cross-functional teams. You will craft a situational analysis to provide a common and foundational understanding of the problem(s) to solve, develop an operating plan for your program of assignment, create and manage program KPIs, and project-manage all ongoing program activities.
Overall, you will support our customers in making the best possible use of Personio by recognizing their learning needs and translating them into meaningful, high-quality training experiences that shape the future of HR education in Europe. Through your work, you will enable Personio to build an iconic Customer Education program that delights and drives maximum value to our customers.
Your tasks and responsibilities include:
- Using your project and program management experience to collaborate with SMEs, department leaders, and cross-functional partners to ensure best-in-class learning programs
- Building and maintaining relationships with operational management to ensure training curricula and experiences are aligned with customer journeys, company strategies, and department goals
- Developing deadlines, budgets, and activities within the program
- Running change, risk, and resource management activities
- Managing centralized communication with all operational and strategic stakeholders, as well as internal and external teams/departments to execute projects
- Defining the right metrics and KPIs, and performing regular data analysis and reporting to track progress
- Staying up to date with pioneers’ training practices and constantly working towards the state of the art for Customer Education programs
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- You have at least 5 years program management and data analysis experience, including significant experience with learning & development and customer education programs, ideally in B2B/SaaS
- You have deep familiarity with the customer training tooling landscape and experience selecting, implementing, and managing integrations for Learning Management Systems, Credentialing systems, and authoring tools
- You have a track record of building and developing training programs during a period of hyper growth
- You’re known for getting work done with diligence and collaboration - a team player who is also assertive and resilient
- You have a track record of developing and managing projects that result in a more efficient and effective customer learning experience, with a strong customer focus
- You distinguish yourself through your structured, analytical way of working, solving complex tasks in a goal-oriented manner
- You have high quality standards for your own work and communicate problems at an early stage
- You are creative, open and communicative with very good written and spoken English; German and/or Spanish are a plus
Aside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work!
Work with us and receive those Amsterdam office benefits (benefits will vary depending on office location):
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity
- 28 days of paid vacation, plus another additional day after 2 and 4 years (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- 2 Impact Days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society – one for an individual project of your choice and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
- Find your best way to work with our office-led, remote-friendly PersonioFlex! We offer a roughly 50% remote, 50% in-office working framework to suit your needs
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- High-impact working environment with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Receive generous family leave, child support, mental health support, and sabbatical opportunities with PersonioCares
- Save money with corporate discounts across brands like Adidas, LG, Bosch, Apple, and more
- Bright and open office space in the heart of Amsterdam
- Subsidy towards healthcare coverage with a provider of your choice
- Access multiple fitness studios and sports facilities the Netherlands for €30 per month with a subsidized Onefit membership
- Invest in your retirement via the Personio Pension Scheme, with a Personio contribution