We are looking for a Compensation and Benefits Analyst to join our Global People Team. This person will be based in Amsterdam and will report directly to the Global People Director. The Compensation and Benefits Analyst will work to design, implement, and manage our benchmarking, review process, and to ensure equity and consistency across the organization.
What you’ll do here:
- Manage all Compensation & Benefit benchmarking and market analyses across the company to ensure internal and external equity.
- Prepare a job family matrix and Conduct job evaluations & model salary increases.
- Manage the design and implementation of the end-to end annual Compensation review process.
Workday System management
- Test the process in Workday and determine any errors that require fixing, assign appropriate testers, coordinate with the testers, compiling and sharing feedback.
- Remain accountable for validating all data accuracy according to the job family matrix (to ensure all employees are in the proper supervisory orgs and tied to the appropriate compensation grade profiles).
- Coordinate with a variety of stakeholders to ensure the compensation evaluation process is correctly set up, configured, and implemented for FareHarbor.
- Conduct analysis to provide input to the business about the organization's compensation and benefit models.
- Contribute to robust, scalable and insightful reporting on key metrics; e.g market and equity reviews, base pay and variable pay analysis.
- Work with HR, Finance, and Booking teams to ensure data accuracy and follow up on outstanding items that ensure system efficiency.
- Draw up a detailed preparation plan that includes the project timelines and communication aspect of the process.
- Together with the People Partner support and implementation the communication of the annual compensation evaluation process.
- Together with the People Partner prepare the necessary training required for all managers.
- 3-5 Years experience in compensation or benefits
- Highly analytical and can demonstrate good judgment
- Experience working with system and applications e.g Workday etc and advanced Excel
- Experience working with external salary surveys.
- Experience working in a multi-cultural/multi-country work environment
- Demonstrated analytical abilities, attention to detail and the ability to successfully manage multiple competing tasks and priorities
- Excellent communication and relationship skills interacting with internal and external stakeholders to achieve results.
- Ability to present information in a concise and meaningful manner to leadership
- Must be able to problem solve and work under pressure in a deadline driven, rapidly changing organization.
- Proactive, flexible and capable of working independently as well as working in a team
- Language: English
- Global leave benefit
- 22 weeks paid parental leave
- 2 weeks paid grandparent leave
- Extended care and bereavement leave
- Life insurance policy
- Pension Plan
- Central Amsterdam Location
- Discount CZ insurance
- Working in a multicultural environment - 45 different nationalities
- Commuting allowance for public transport & subsidized lunch
- Wellness benefits (Headspace subscription & wellness webinars)
- Hybrid friendly
- Work-from-home assistance
- Educational Opportunities
- Social hours & events and team-building
- 26 vacation days per year