At CCH® Tagetik - part of Wolters Kluwer - we understand the complex challenges that face the Office of the CFO and translate that knowledge into intuitive, enterprise-scale performance management software solutions that drive business results.
We are now looking for a (Senior) Technical Implementation Consultant based in Arnhem (NL) to support our customers with the implementation and integration of their finance processes and systems with CCH Tagetik in the Benelux.
As a (Senior) Technical Implementation consultant you will work as a consulting team member or an individual on projects together with our customers. Consulting work includes the integration of our EPM solution with customer’s source systems and reporting applications. The analysis of customer’s current business objectives and business processes and designing and implementing solutions to meet customer’s needs.
- Perform complex configurations and application modifications to integrate customer’s source systems and reporting applications with our EPM solution using best practices
- Manage the customer’s expectations during the implementation project
- Manage all software environments including product packaging, customer build specifications, and product customizations working with IT infrastructure
- May serve as an informal resource for colleagues with less experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience
- 3+ years working in a customer-facing or consulting role or other equivalent experience
- Language skills: native Dutch, fluent English (knowledge of French would be a plus)
- In-depth conceptual and practical knowledge related to technology implementations
- Excellent writing and editing skills, and proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Successful experience working on large, complex implementations
- Knowledge of IT platforms, database management, ETL and API’s
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to maintain positive working relationships
- Structured problem solving and good analytical skills
- Ability to work and deliver in multifunctional teams
- Experience in Finance or Corporate Performance Management software would be a plus
CCH® Tagetik Benelux is a great company, with a lot of attention for personal development and offers you among other things:
- An excellent salary, bonus and good terms of employment
- A challenging and dynamic surrounding with a lot of space to develop within a fast growing and successful organisation
- While working with us, you’ll acquire valuable skills, gain access to a vast and diverse network of talented professionals, and enjoy unparalleled training and educational opportunities