INEOS Automotive – Grenadier – Built On Purpose
- Expansion role
- Scale-up business with large investment
- Numerous opportunities to develop and progress
YOUR CAREER:As the eCommerce Analyst of INEOS Automotive you will work within a scale-up and fast-moving environment. You will be surrounded by a team of experts in their field and be given the autonomy and freedom to develop the role as we grow.
The eCommerce Analyst role provides support and leads the engagement and management of day-to-day business requests for the eCommerce platform, embedded within our core CMS platform on the frontend, and downstream with the Commerce and Point of Sale systems. The role will also support the Vehicle Configurator, as an application that serves the eCommerce functionality.
Reporting directly to the Digital Systems Manager, the role will serve as the IT point of contact for eCommerce, working closely with the eCommerce Product Owner to ensure the eCommerce platform is operational and functioning as required. To do this, the eCommerce Analyst will be in direct engagement with multiple suppliers to continuously deliver fixes, efficiencies, and upgrades to the platforms to provide the best possible customer experience.
- Responsible for day-to-day management and operation of the eCommerce systems landscape, ensuring platform availability and management of the inbound work queues
- Act as the single point of contact in IT for eCommerce tickets, queries and initial engagements
- Management of all inbound eCommerce Support requirements, with translation into business requirements or resolutions for delivery on the required platform
- Work closely with the eCommerce Delivery Supplier support teams, on operational activities and resolution actions
- Build and manage the relationship with the eCommerce Product Owner, ensuring all eCommerce deliverables are aligned to the requirements and priorities
- Support the Digital Delivery team in overall change management and delivery projects, ensuring newly released functionality is understood and worked into the operational plans
- Own and continuously enhance the eCommerce operational service processes, that support the wider Digital operations practices
- Ensure system best practise is always adhered to, both by users and the wider business, driving MVP, simple not complex resolution, configure not code etc.
INEOS Automotive: Our goal of manufacturing, launching, and delivering an uncompromising, best-in-class 4x4 is in sight. Since our inception in 2017 and despite the global challenges of 2020, we have accomplished our desired milestones in 2021. As a business we are now moving into an exciting launch phase, with start of vehicle production and our customers driving their new Grenadier 4x4 in 2022. As the eCommerce Analyst you will play a huge part in this. If you are looking to join a business working to establish a new brand, in a career defining role, then INEOS Automotive welcomes your application.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
Level of education & Experience in general:
- Experience in working with eCommerce solutions, utilising an eCommerce engine with CMS frontend
- Experience in managing a support ticket queue end-to-end, and associated operational processes
- Experience working with OEM Vehicle Configurators desirable
- Experience working with Global Payment Gateway solutions desirable
- Ability to extrapolate core business requirements and define them with the Supplier Support Teams
- Ability to work well in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skill
- Attention to detail and ability to quickly master complex requirements
- Experience in working a digital change delivery team
- Excellent time management and ability to prioritise workload
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build long term professional relationships at all levels
- Agile and Waterfall methodologies: Scrum, Scaled Agile, Waterfall
- Support ticket management
- Knowledge of development methodologies and practices
- Testing Strategy and Management
- eCommerce experience and platform knowledge
- Tools: DevOps, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, SharePoint, Teamwork
- Stakeholder Management
- Supplier relationship Management
- Team Play, with a can do, roll the sleeves up attitude
- Process orientated
- Attention to detail