Patagonia is an outdoor apparel company founded in 1973. At a time when all life on earth is under threat of extinction, we aim to use the resources we have—our business, our investments, our voice and our imagination—to influence changes needed to protect our planet. A registered B Corporation and founding member of 1% for the Planet, Patagonia is recognised internationally for its commitment to product quality and environmental activism, contributing over $145 million in grants and in-kind donations to thousands of grassroots environmental groups around the world.
We are in business to save our home planet. You’ll be helping us achieve this by bringing more efficiency to our repair processes to balance speed, cost and impact on the environment.
- Support and manage our Repairs platforms and the different internal users across channels.
- Through PowerBI - create and manage the Operational Repair KPI dashboard and actively contribute with ideas and actions to improve efficiency and cost. Ability to translate data into digestible and actionable insights.
- Create ongoing reporting/dashboards to monitor Repair center performance. (Monthly SLA Report)
- Support the Repair Center invoice creation process and invoicing control, follow up any variances.
- D365 Backend Data Analysis
- Coordinate with our marketing team (website updates, repair content)
- Work closely with the Logistics team to provide support and quality guidelines to our 3PL provider for Inbound and Outbound.
- Open, Support and closely work with repair centers in Europe.
- Keep on improving and updating the Onboarding Repair Guidebook, as well as designing and providing trainings or documentations for internal and external users.
- Support Repairs operations and administration
- Helping on designing a Repair Academy for employees
- Expanding repair Knowledge and network through helping on building a repair academy & Patagonia Independent Certification program
What we’re looking for:
- A love of the outdoors
- A passion for saving our home planet and making a positive impact through your work
- HBO or University degree in Textiles, Fashion or a related field
- 1- 3 years of experience in logistics/supply chain/process flow
- Language skills: fluent in English, additional languages are a plus
- Good understanding of the retail industry
- Great customer service mindset, considering the customer experience through all decisions
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, with a focus on PowerPoint, Excel & SharePoint
- Great communication and coordination skills, able to work on several projects at the same time to best serve team members
- Teamwork oriented with a great sense of proactivity and taking the initiative
- Strong organizational and time management skills; ability to multitask and balance competing priorities
- Problem-solving and solution/process-oriented attitude
It’s a plus if you also have the following:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Field Service and Azurdevop is a plus
Other important details:
- This is a full time position, based in Amsterdam
- We have a hybrid work model, working from home for maximum 3 days per week
- We strive to make unbiased decisions and to offer a great experience to every person who applies for a role at Patagonia. Our interviews include standardised questions that focus on the aspects that are important for success in the role. For some roles there will also be a practical assignment, where you can showcase your
Note: Below is only an indicative list and may change at the time an offer of employment is made.
- Events and workshops with environmentalists, change-makers, educators and sports ambassadors
- Taking part in employee-lead groups such as Sports, Internal Communications, Footprint, Pride, Pata Parents and Events, or create your own!
- Ongoing unique learning and development opportunities such as our own programme Earth University and workshops in anti-racism, core sports, among others.
- Possibility to apply for an Environmental Internship (spending time away from your regular job to work for an environmental group, while being paid your regular salary) after one year of employment
- Option to participate in our 1% for the Planet grants council, being trained and empowered to review and make funding decisions on the grant applications from environmental groups.
- We have dog-friendly offices where employees can bring their furry friend to work
- We are an activist company and have policies in place to support employees that want to engage in activism.
- All employees interns and their families have access to our Employee Assistance Programme, designed to provide third party, confidential support on a wide range of topics relating to emotional, behavioral and social challenges
- All employees and interns have access to Unmind, our workplace mental health platform
- Possibility to schedule your work hours flexibly (compensating missed hours during the week) to do volunteer work, care for loved ones, enjoy the outdoors, or spend more time to pursue your passions
- After 1 month of employment, it’s possible to work remotely from another location in EU/EEA, UK or Switzerland for up to 12 weeks per year (pro-rated for less than 1 year)
- Fully paid maternity leave (duration varies by country). After nine months of employment, we offer 12 weeks of partner leave and 12 weeks of adoptive leave. Pro-rated for part-time employees.
- Access to Patagonia discounts and sample sales, as well as discounts at other outdoor and value-aligned companies
- Plus other benefits specific to each region
At Patagonia, we commit to becoming an anti-racist company that leads by example. This means doing the work to be inclusive and equitable, across all aspects of our business.
Every person who applies to join Patagonia receives equal employment opportunities, and we value a welcoming environment where each member of our EMEA team feels included, respected and empowered, regardless of their race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, civil status, national origin, disability or age.
At Patagonia, we strive to have inclusive representation within our organisation and embrace a diverse mix of talent to contribute to our culture. We actively seek applications from Black and People of Colour (BPOC) and other underrepresented groups.
As we are in business to save our home planet, we can only do this together.