CWT is one of the world's leading digital travel management companies and as a Business-to-Business-for-Employees (B2B4E) travel management platform, companies and governments rely on us to keep their people connected – anywhere, anytime, anyhow – and across six continents, we provide their employees with innovative technology and an efficient, safe and secure travel experience.
In Human Resources, our credo is people + culture = performance. We understand the importance of attracting and retaining the best possible talent, and we do that by providing a positive workplace culture in which all our employees are empowered to wow our customer. Our HR function is made up the following areas:
- Employee Experience
- Employee & Labor Relations
- Employee Communications
- Compensation & Benefits
- Employee Services
- HR Business Partners
The Human Resources team is seeking Sr Compesantion Analyst
The Senior Global Compensation Analyst will provide compensation expertise in support of company-wide human resource initiatives; will provide compensation support at the individual and program level (e.g. benchmarking, gap analysis, incentive plans, annual compensation processes) to ensure equity and alignment with global compensation practices.
- Monitoring compensation programs; assessing and analyzing external market trends and internal structure equity of the programs
- Conducting and/or participating in external compensation surveys and preparing detailed analyses and recommendations based on the results
- Developing salary ranges and merit guidelines that are competitive and equitable; conducting internal job evaluations to ensure appropriate and equitable positioning within the applicable salary range; evaluating individual salaries to reduce or eliminate inequities
- Developing, designing, and implementing incentive programs based on business need to strengthen "pay for performance" culture, ensuring cost-effectiveness, and supporting internal process efficiencies
- Working collaboratively with Talent Acquisition to evaluate external and internal labor market challenges and trends to maintain market competitive compensation practices
- Provide guidance, and support on annual global compensation processes (merit, bonus, long term incentives) by working with HR partners, line managers, and upper management to ensure processes run smoothly and are completed in a timely manner.
- Serve as an internal consultant to support and advise HR, Talent Acquisition and business managers on compensation-related activities including new hire offers, promotions, transfers, salary adjustments, business realignments, etc.
- Create materials to effectively communicate compensation plans, policies and practices to the HR team, managers and employees
- Assist in the further development and implementation of global job architecture
Experience & education:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources, or another related field, or equivalent experience
- 4+ years' experience in compensation analysis preferably in an international environment
- Strong analytical and quantitative reasoning ability
- Ability to complete work independently and as part of a team engaged in multiple project assignments
- Experience with HRIS systems, experience with Oracle is a plus
- Proficient in MS Office, with advanced excel skills
- An entrepreneurial spirit and thrives in a quick-moving, agile, dynamic environment
- Ability to adapt and believe in taking smart risks
- An analytical mindset that can identify and solve problems
- Strong attention to detail and focus on quality, accuracy, and timeliness; ability to prioritize and plan work activities
- Demonstrates a collaborative nature; will build positive and effective business relationships with HR colleagues