Your future plans
Are you ready for an exciting and diverse job at a company that is driving the energy transition? Then join us and become part of our growth story!
We are looking for a (Senior) Communications & Events Expert (m/f/t) to strengthen the Corporate Communications & Events department from Swindon or London as soon as possible.
In this engaging position, you will contribute to our growth story by being responsible for implementing RWE Supply & Trading's GmbH (RWEST) communication strategy and supporting the achievement of our internal and online communication goals by identifying and creating content for various formats and channels. In addition, the implementation of national and international events (internal and external) and trade fairs is a major part of your varied role.
- Strategic topic planning based on the corporate / content strategy
- Conception and implementation of target group-specific communication
- Writing and editorial editing of texts for internal or external communication (internet, intranet, company presentations, employee magazine, newsletters, brochures, flyers, social media and podcasts)
- Conception, organisation, implementation, communicative support, and follow-up of target group-oriented national and international events and trade fairs as well as internal and external employee and customer events in close coordination with internal stakeholders
- Control of key figures in the event portfolio (budget, time and quality)
- Management of external service providers and suppliers (briefings, pitchbooks, planning of processes and deadlines as well as ensuring their compliance)
- Support the planning and implementation of communicative measures for major customers (marketing)
Your powerful skills
- Have successfully completed a degree in communication sciences, event management, media sciences, marketing management or economics
- Professional experience, e.g. in the areas of (corporate) communication and events on the corporate or agency side, ideally also in an international environment
- Enthusiasm for complex topics and the ability to implement them in a comprehensible and target group-oriented manner
- Very good writing style and expertise in online and social media communication as well as a sense for visual design
- Strong organisational skills, conceptual strength and creativity
- Confident appearance, strong collaborative and social skills
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English
- Confident handling of Microsoft Office and CMS applications
- What we value most is passion, willingness to learn, and a determined and resilient work ethic. So, if you can’t display all of the skills above we would still like to hear from you.
Benefits you can rely on
- Motivated, committed, innovative and dynamic team in an international working environment
- Engaging working atmosphere, with strong team cohesion
- Attractive tasks and opportunity for independent and creative processing
- Rewarding development opportunities
- Become part of our culture and discover more benefits for you