Work with us
albelli and Photobox Group have merged to create a leading player in the online European Photo Product and Gifting market. Together we now serve a pan-European customer base of over 7 million customers, supported by our 1,150 colleagues across the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, France, Spain, Germany, Norway and Sweden. We are focussed on inspiring our customers to easily make beautiful photo products and bring their special moments to life.
We have offices based across London and Amsterdam. You can be hired at any of these locations according to your personal preference.
We’re in the business of ‘one-of-a-kind’ and so delighting each and every customer is central to everything we do.
We face all the traditional challenges and opportunities of a classic e-commerce provider, and add the complexity of the fact that all of our products are bespoke and printed on demand. This brings with it the need for a highly flexible, yet easy to use, creation capability to enable our users to personalize their purchases to their heart’s content.
What You’ll Be Doing
This role will be in charge of assisting the development and implementation of a global purchasing and sourcing strategy for the Photobox Group, involving all of our sites and functions across Europe.
You will contribute to key goals for strategic procurement in line with the corporate strategy and market trend, manage tenders and supplier contractual negotiations and build and drive the continuous sourcing cost reduction plan.
- Manage and develop supplier relationships
- Build a knowledge base for defined strategic material groups and become the internal procurement expert for them
- Develop procurement best practices and ensure their implementation across Photobox
- Track and report key financial information such as spend and material costs
- Provide and oversee the provision of a comprehensive range of procurement advice to managers and staff
- Conduct regular reviews of supplier performance in terms of quality, price and service;
- Set and manage the budget for purchased items
- Investigate trends within Procurement to utilise new solutions and initiatives to ensure efficiency
- Manage tenders and supplier contractual negotiations
- Seek new supply sources which add value to product, service and price propositions
- Assist in the launch of new products by identifying reliable sources
What will I need to succeed?
- Familiar with all aspects of the purchasing function
- Innovative and influential in a rapid-growth ‘change’ environment
- Strong commercial skills and ability to work in a rapid-growth business which is constantly changing
- Fluent in English. Ability to speak a second language e.g. French, Spanish or German would be ideal.
- Available to travel to Photobox Group facilities and suppliers’ facilities
- Collaboration with supply chain, finance teams and manufacturing operations
- 2-3 years’ experience in procurement & commercial contracts management
- Track record of successful negotiations
- Project Management experience
- Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- An analytical and problem-solving mind-set
- Excellent interpersonal skills required
- Annual Performance bonus (Discretionary)
- 25 days of holiday a year (excluding public holidays) increasing by 1 day each year up to 30 days after 5 years continuous service
- 2 weeks out of the year to work working remotely abroad
- Flexible working, only 2 days per week of the time required in office
- Healthcare, dental and life assurance
- Money Purchase Pension scheme with employer/employee contributions
- Season ticket loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Credits to spend each year on company products
- Mental health and wellbeing support available 24/7
- Funded wellbeing - including discounted gyms, yoga and bootcamps in the office