Sia Partners aims at serving major clients cross industry with HR and Transformation & Change related offering. This transversal proposition aims at serving customers in implementing successfully transformation programs. With our proposition we distinguish ourselves by using a data driven change approach, and also a rich base of instruments used for the interventions at the client side which are required for an effective and durable implementation. More information can be found in our brochure.
As Consultant Change, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
Delivery of Transformation & Change missions
- You will be able to deliver any assignments in the area of Transformation & Change.
- You will participate in the design and structuring of the Transformation & Change proposition in the Netherlands and help assure that it fits the Dutch market needs. Therefore you can count on the existing consulting team and the expertise available both locally and in the Sia Partners group.
- From the Sia Partners office in Amsterdam, you will develop business together with the team focused on Transformation & Change with major accounts. This involves prospection, writing and defending of proposals and relationship management with existing customers.
- You will personally also perform and if required lead consulting missions or projects at our customers, thereby using your personal expertise to guarantee the service and quality level that Sia Partners stands for
- You will contribute to develop in depth knowledge on the topic of Transformation & Change and will be able to present a unique approach on managing transformations at companies
- You will understand the profound change that digital transformation brings to all companies in whatever industry and also what it means for the consultancy sector.
- You will develop materials expressing the thought leadership and opinion leadership together with the Dutch and international team, such as case studies, expertise letters, press articles, etc…thereby feeding our marketing channels and prospection process
- You have a Master's Degree in organizational behaviour, psychology, business administration, organization studies or similar and have a fundamental insight in the area of Change or Business Transformation
- You have at least 2 years of relevant experience in (change) consulting preferably in one of the Big 4.
- You are a self-starting, flexible, entrepreneurial person, and have pronounced business and change skills and experience
- You have already been involved in conducting important transformation projects
- You are willing to participate occasionally in international projects and are thus ready to travel occasionally for short business trips
- You are s a good coach and willing to develop further your coaching skills
- Fluent in Dutch and English - orally and written (required). French is considered an asset but not required