Are you a (graduate) student, passionate about Brand Marketing and looking for an experience in an international environment?
Have you ever dreamed of joining a huge international company in a lovely human-sized city? Does working in one of the biggest brewery companies in the world, in a multicultural team with interdisciplinary tasks and great corporate spirit put sparkles in your eyes?
Heineken N.V. is the number one brewer in Europe and one of the largest brewers in the world. Heineken Global Commerce is looking for a curious, ambitious intern to support the Birra Moretti Team. Birra Moretti is our very loved Italian brand. The number one beer in Italy & one of the biggest and fastest growing brands at. A love for all things Italian? Then you must apply.
The internship is based in Amsterdam and available from 1st October (flexible) for the duration of 6 months.
All interns can be involved in projects that include but are not limited to
- Help manage the global and local social media pages and work with our world class agencies to create inspiring content and ideas in social media.
- Look for new ways to engage and connect with our audience through digital channels.
Merchandise & Visibility Items
- Develop a range of high quality and Italian inspired merchandise & visibility items to communicate our brand to millions of people whether they are in a bar, club, restaurant, or grocery store.
- Supporting product innovation projects through participating in workshops, liaising with operating companies and agencies and supporting on design and packaging elements of innovation.
Category Analytics Support
- Working on a variety of projects, looking at the analytics behind category and brand performance include volumes, Revenues and profit, discover, interpret and communicate meaningful patterns in data and applying data patterns for effective decision making.
Internal Communications: engaging markets around the world
- Manage a full communication plan tailored to our internal communication channels (Workplace, Microsoft Teams), optimize Heineken global knowledge repositories, build winning presentations, and create internal video marketing.
- As part of the Global Commerce Team, you will be in touch with multiple markets across the globe and play an important role in keeping them engaged and inspired sharing best practices around the world.
Birra Moretti Team Support
- Become the go-to individual for accessing our products both for the global and local teams. Supporting the Birra Moretti team with initiatives such as workshops, meetings and social events.
The successful intern will require all of the following skills:
- An open and global mind-set, natural curiosity and willingness to ask why.
- A passion for beer, food & all things Italian
- Fluent written and spoken English
- A good eye for building winning power point presentations
- Solid graphic design & video editing skills (desired)
- Confident, with good communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work across multiple projects at once, to deal with multiple project owners and to manage your own time.
- Highly motivated with strong sense of personal initiative.
- We will consider applicants from all academic disciplines and levels, but specific attention will be paid to those from marketing, business, market research or innovation backgrounds
- We have defined a set of values that defines us. We hope we are on the same page.
- We love our team because we are one: we help each other, we are transparent, always connected, and most importantly, we have a good time doing our job!
- The best candidate for this position is an empathic person with a positive attitude, someone who brings excitement in the team with his proactive approach, whilst remaining pragmatic and persistent.
- You have to be curious and courageous enough to be different, even if it could not work out. If you are genuinely motivated and transparent, and if you believe you can inspire the people around you with your attitude and knowledge, you could definitely be the right fit for us!
You at HEINEKEN
When you are an intern at HEINEKEN you will:
- Learn how to apply your theoretical knowledge and to understand business needs
- GoPlaces; experience new things and meet colleagues from different cultures along your way
- Be challenged and get exciting responsibilities from day one
- Be a member of the international team of interns; boosting your professional (and social J) network
- Be offered the best Friday drinks in the Amsterdam city centre! Here you can try different global and local brands
Are you interested in this internship and would you like to apply straight away?
- The intern must be currently registered as a student in a third level institution (University/HBO/Bachelor/Master) and must be for the duration of the internship
- If applying from outside the EU, the candidate must be currently enrolled in a Dutch university
- Must currently live in the Netherlands and be able to work from our Amsterdam office
- Working hours are 9-5 Mon-Fri and must be available 5days a week. Exception will be given for studies/exams
- Opportunity for extending internship to 9 or 12 months. Please state in process if this would be desired.
Remuneration and Support:
- €500 per month
- All transport costs covered
- The intern will be supported by a line manager who will provide mentoring, support and periodic appraisals. The intern will also have access to senior managers across the International Brand team and work alongside a number of other interns within our broader team.