Equippo is a fast-growing, international, tech Start-up that is revolutionizing the used construction equipment industry. Business Insider described us as “The Zalando for excavators”.
As we grow, we are building a team that does awesome work and has an amazing time doing it. We are looking for a Marketing intern to support the Marketing department from our Rotterdam office. This job is suitable for a six-month internship.
In this role, you will be exposed to various parts of the marketing activities and will contribute directly to the company's performance.
- Supporting marketing activities of the team such as social media posting, email marketing (newsletters), and online campaigns
- Support on the lead qualification to be delivered to the sales team
- Bringing new insights into marketing opportunities within the heavy machinery sector.
- Be involved in different projects involving the marketing and sales teams
What do you bring to the table?
- You are fluent in written and spoken English,
- additional languages like German, French and/or Spanish are a big plus
- You are enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's degree in marketing and are eager to implement your knowledge in a working experience
- You are tech-savvy
- Affinity towards heavy machines is a plus
- Proactive attitude
- Structure and organization
What do we offer?
- Salary Allowance and commuting coverage
- 6-months internship, full-time
- A great opportunity to develop your marketing skills
- Working in a fast-moving, agile start-up environment
- Working with an ambitious, young, and international team (+10 different nationalities)
- Lots of room to work on great ideas, to learn, and grow