Equippo is the global end-to-end online marketplace for used construction equipment. Transactions are simple and risk-free through our tech, inspection, delivery, and money-back guarantee. Business Insider described us as the Zalando for excavators.
We are looking for a Marketing Automation Specialist that helps us to scale the activities in our marketing team through the creation and execution of online and offline marketing campaigns. If you are a HubSpot magician and are looking to put your knowledge into practice in an exciting and growing market, we are looking for you.
What would you work on?
- Getting involved with all online marketing activities.
- Develop and execute predictable and repeatable campaigns for identifying and converting prospects from leads to opportunities via Marketing Automation tools
- Analyze the impact and performance of our classifieds campaign across the world
- Elaborate email marketing flows per target group aimed at optimizing the number of contact moments
- Measure and analyze data from different sources (e.g. Hubspot, Social Media, Google Ads, etc.)
- Support PR strategy, liaising with external (agency) partners
- Proactively research new opportunities(such as new platforms, websites, forums, etc) to promote Equippo’s services.
What do you bring to the table?
- Experience working with Hubspot
- 2 years + experience working in a startup/scale-up environment
- Hands-on experience with Google Ads, SEO, and Social Media marketing tools
- Email marketing management experience
- Search and social campaign setup and analysis experience
- Data-driven analysis experience (i.e. working with Google Analytics insights)
- Fluency in English
- Tech passionate
Great to have 💫
- Fluency in German, French, Spanish, and/or Dutch is a big plus
- Experience or affinity with the construction machinery industry
What do we offer?
- A competitive salary + the gear you need to work
- Purpose! See the impact of your work delivering value to our users and enabling growth
- Hybrid working. Office time 2 times per week from our office in Rotterdam (w/free coffee & breakfast).
- Annual company meetings in cool places (last one was in Mallorca)
- Working in a fast-moving, agile startup environment with an ambitious, young, and international team
- Lots of room to work on developing your own skills with sponsored courses