We are Equippo, a fast-growing, international, tech startup that is revolutionizing the used construction equipment industry. We operate a full-service marketplace and hold live online auctions. Business Insider describes us as “The Zalando for excavators”. We recently closed a growth funding round and are expanding.
We are looking for a dedicated recruiter to join our HR team in identifying hiring needs and filling job openings. The responsibilities of a recruiter include identifying future hiring needs, designing job descriptions, sourcing candidates through databases and social media, conducting interviews, filing paperwork, and keeping abreast of employment law and legislation.
What would you work on?
- Identifying future hiring needs and developing job descriptions and specifications.
- Collaborating with department managers to compile a consistent list of requirements.
- Attracting suitable candidates through databases, online employment forums, social media, etc.
- Conducting interviews and sorting through applicants to fill open positions.
- Assessing applicants' knowledge, skills, and experience to best suit open positions.
- Participate in employer branding projects
- Promoting the company's reputation and attractiveness as a good employment opportunity.
- Keeping up-to-date on current employment legislation and regulations and enforcing them within the company.
What do you bring to the table?
- The ability to conduct different types of interviews.
- 2+ years of experience in recruitment processes and databases.
- The ability to design and implement recruiting strategies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good decision-making skills.
- A working knowledge of employment law and legislation.
Great to have
- French or German conversational language
- Experience working in scale-ups environment
What do we offer?
- A competitive salary + bonus success + the gear you need to work
- Purpose! See the impact of your work delivering value to our users and enabling growth
- Hybrid working. Office time 2 times per week from our office in Rotterdam (w/free coffee & breakfast).
- Annual company meetings in cool places (last one was in Mallorca)
- Working in a fast-moving, agile startup environment with an ambitious, young, and international team
- Lots of room to work on developing your own skills with sponsored courses