Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 107,000 employees and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in cybersecurity, cloud and high performance computing, the Group provides tailored end-to-end solutions for all industries in 71 countries. A pioneer in decarbonization services and products, Atos is committed to a secure and decarbonized digital for its clients. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on Euronext Paris and included in the CAC 40 ESG and Next 20 Paris Stock indexes.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
About the role:
The successful candidate will have a deep understanding of Strategic Planning & Intraday management methodologies for front and back-office activity.
The Workforce Planning Analyst will be accountable for the leadership and development of colleagues along with the development of our resource planning function.
This role is part of the COO Office within the Atos BTS Shared Services Team supporting a number of accounts on multiple sites. The team is responsible for ensuring that Atos BTS customer service divisions have the vital resources in place with effective demand and capacity forecasting and planning including intraday capacity planning across multiple channels for our voice and back-office functions.
This is a full-time role, on hybrid fashion - 60/40 - remote from anywhere in the UK/on site from our office in Lytham.
Eligibility for BPSS security clearance will be required to undertake this role.
- Develop and communicate detailed resource reporting and analysis to highlight areas that will be over or under resourced at any specific point in time based on analysis of historic data to identify workflow trends and seasonality that can be projected forward
- Own execution of daily plans for Existing Business, including supervising utilization of capacity intraday, acting to accurate any unexpected behaviors and misuse of capacity to optimize workforce.
- Build and handle relationships with Key Stakeholders ensuring clear understanding of forecasts and methodology
- Handle resource plans to run BAU and project work in the team Plan for changes driven by external environment or within the company
- Heavily assist in maintaining the Verint Workforce Management tool in terms of operational processes and timely and accurate data feeds, ensuring the business understand the risks associated with any inaccurate data
- Deliver accurate and timely forecast and planning support to projects and act as SME for all planning related activity
- Proven track record in planning and forecasting in an ever changing operational / clinical environment.
- Sound understanding of the organizational strategy and business environment In depth understanding of how short-term planning and scheduling can influence Customer experience and Employee engagement
- Ability to communicate sophisticated subjects in a simple / understandable way to key partners/audiences
- Experience of working with a variety of planning tools, Workforce management systems, telephony platforms and workflow tools
- Decision making skills – operational and strategic Influencing skills – ability to engage key audiences
- Team working skills at an operational and leadership level Excellent partner manager skills with the ability to communicate credibly at all levels
- Detailed understanding of forecasting methodologies and best practice Standard methodologies operational and business management ideally within a financial services environment
- Previous experience of planning resource to meet ever changing demands.