As Virtuagym keeps on growing, we are now looking for a new face to complement our Marketing team. As SEO Manager, you will be responsible for driving organic results to our website, app and main online properties. Will you join us in our quest to create a healthier and happier world?
This is a remote position, where you will be working for our Amsterdam office. We are looking for a full-timeemployee. We are a remote-friendly company, meaning you can work from your home at all times (ideally based in the Netherlands). Additionally, you can work from any location you want within Europe up until 4 weeks at a time for a maximum of 12 weeks in a year.
What this role looks like
- Own and develop the Global SEO strategy that combines on-page, off-page and technical SEO.
- Manage and execute the implementation of SEO strategy across all Virtuagym properties, such as our Marketing website and blog(s), Helpdesk, YouTube and apps.
- Map out content strategies for owned channels, both short- and long-term, based on extensive keyword research, and coordinate the content calendar.
- Ensure on-page content is optimized and seasonally relevant.
- Develop and implement link building campaigns.
- Work with the rest of the Performance Marketing team to optimize campaigns.
- Be a confident communicator and educate key stakeholders of the importance of SEO.
- Train company stakeholders on basic SEO requirements in order to guarantee basic SEO requirements on all content and campaigns released, including PR and social media.
- Establish and report on metrics that help monitor and refine the performance of SEO initiatives.
What you will bring to the Marketing team
- Bachelor's Degree - preferably in Marketing Management, Economics, Business Management or similar;
- You are fluent in English, a second European language is a plus;
- 3+ years of hands-on experience as SEO Manager, SEM Manager or similar role;
- You have great analytical skills with experience using analytics platforms, including Google Analytics and Search Console;
- You’re familiar with SEO analytics platforms (e.g. Semrush, Screaming Frog, MOZ)
- You have excellent communication٫ leadership٫ and organizational skills and a proven passion for digital marketing;
- You think proactively, have a hands-on mentality and are data-driven.
Important note: please do apply if you meet 70%+ of the criteria. At Virtuagym we hire great people, not just resumes. If you can't check off a few requirements but are a fast learner, we’d love to hear from you!
Here’s why you should come work with us
Next to being inspired daily by talented and motivated colleagues and having plenty of opportunities for personal and professional growth, these are the main Virtuagym perks:
- Join one of the fastest-growing SaaS scale-ups within the awesome fitness tech domain!;
- Join a diverse and international team made up of over 30 nationalities, working in an informal and fun environment;
- We are remote-friendly: with our hybrid working policy you can work from your home, the office or any other location you want within Europe up until 4 weeks at a time for a maximum of 12 weeks in a year. And we provide your home office set-up and a working from home allowance.
- We provide 25 paid holidays per year (based on a full-time contract), the option to buy extra vacation days when you used all your holidays for that year, 8% holiday allowance and a pension plan;
- The opportunity to grow fast within the company, including a lot of support from the management team and the opportunity to keep developing yourself;
- Stay healthy with our Gym benefits: we provide a great package to choose from a wide range of gym options (ClassPass, Trainmore, Onefit etc.) including a monthly contribution towards your gym subscription, free weekly padel classes, a Friends & Family gym discount, free video-on-demand workouts and unlimited access to on-demand coaching with psychologists via chat, phone or video call through the platform OpenUp;
- We love to learn: join our knowledge exchange sessions, Lunch & Learn sessions for personal development,the Virtuagym Circle and more;
- You will be part of a joyful and passionate team, where we share and celebrate success together and organize awesome company events such as new years dinners, halloween parties, ski trips and way more!
Virtuagym is a leading and fast-growing innovator in the digital health and fitness domain, offering a Software as a Service solution and multiple native apps to users worldwide. We offer coaching and management solutions for trainers, studios, clubs and corporate wellness, all with the vision to make the world a healthier and happier place.
Virtuagym is an ambitious, passionate and multicultural team of talented people who want to create a healthier world for all. We believe in teamwork, challenging each other, being bold and adventurous, working lean, taking care of each other and sharing success. As a scale-up, we embrace our diversity, international character and our flat hierarchy that promotes great freedom, taking ownership, and making a true impact. Our talented staff of 175+ employees are based out of two locations: Amsterdam, NL, and Medellin, CO.
Every day with us will be an opportunity to cultivate and evolve your personal and professional skills, as well as to make a significant impact on a global scale. Here, at Virtuagym, we are not just colleagues, we are friends, willing to help and support each other. By joining us, you become a part of a joyful and energetic team.