As Virtuagym keeps on growing, we are now looking for a new face to complement our Marketing team. As Product & Customer Marketer, you will be responsible for our product communication, product launches and customer communication. Will you join us in our quest to create a healthier and happier world?
This is a remote position (within the Netherlands), where you will be working for our Amsterdam office. We are looking for a full-time employee. We are a remote-friendly company, meaning you can work from your home at all times within the Netherlands. Additionally, you can work from any location you want within Europe up to 4 weeks at a time for a maximum of 12 weeks in a year.
What this role looks like
As a Product & Customer Marketer for Virtuagym you will be responsible for driving business impact by accelerating the adoption and use of our product. As part of this role you will be responsible for building impactful marketing programs for existing and new Virtuagym solutions. This role requires a combination of product understanding, creative thinking, digital project management, communication skills as well as consumer marketing experience. You will work with your colleagues in the Marketing team in order to build the best product and customer communication, while at the same time collaborating closely with your colleagues in the Product and Account Management teams.
Some of your key tasks will be
- Crafting and managing impactful go-to-market plans, including messaging and positioning.
- Owning the marketing strategy towards current customers, with particular effort in crafting ongoing and ad-hoc campaigns to improve retention and product upsell.
- Inspiring and informing the rest of the commercial team with a compelling vision about product and customer marketing
- Driving research plans to derive customer insights, steer & validate the product, and stay on top of the competitive landscape
- Be innovative and creative in how to position our product through multiple platforms and channels that reflects our brand and position on a global level
- Being the champion for our users in internal meetings by bringing audience insights and empathy to product discussions
- Being a key stakeholder in various product roadmap decisions meetings to act as a representative for the commercial department
What you will bring to the team:
- Bachelor's Degree - preferably in Marketing, Economics, Business Management or similar;
- You have 1-2 years product marketing experience, ideally in a SaaS company, delivering highly successful user acquisition and engagement strategies
- You are fluent in English, a second European language is a plus;
- You know your market, customers and competition better than anyone, and integrate this information into your growth strategies. Market research is your passion.
- You're brilliant at articulating the essence of products and the value they create to everyone in the company;
- You’re data-driven and you know how to use insights to make decisions and drive growth
- You can develop a strong messaging hierarchy and an effective content strategy
- You have an owner's mindset - you can collaborate and get into the details working with multiple stakeholders to drive growth and bring new products to market, aligning your work with the product roadmap
- You are a growth expert - you can devise highly effective programs to generate, acquire and convert leads for your product
- Your English skills are at a near-native level - you can also play copywriter when need be
- You think proactively, have a hands-on mentality and are data-driven.
- Last but not least, you have a passion for fitness and a healthy lifestyle
Important note: please do apply if you meet 70%+ of the criteria. At Virtuagym we hire great people, not just resumes. If you can't check off a few requirements but are a fast learner, we’d love to hear from you!
Here’s why you should come work with us
Next to being inspired daily by talented and motivated colleagues and having plenty of opportunities for personal and professional growth, these are the main Virtuagym perks:
- Join one of the fastest-growing SaaS scale-ups within the awesome fitness tech domain!;
- Join a diverse and international team made up of over 30 nationalities, working in an informal and fun environment;
- We are remote-friendly: with our hybrid working policy you can work from your home within the Netherlands, the office or any other location you want within Europe up until 4 weeks at a time for a maximum of 12 weeks in a year. And we provide your home office set-up and a working from home allowance.
- Please note: even though we are remote-friendly, we can only hire people who live in the Netherlands/are open to move to the Netherlands and hold a Dutch citizen service number (BSN);
- We provide 25 paid holidays per year (based on a full-time contract), the option to buy extra vacation days when you used all your holidays for that year, 8% holiday allowance and a pension plan;
- The opportunity to grow fast within the company, including a lot of support from the management team and the opportunity to keep developing yourself;
- Stay healthy with our Gym benefits: we provide a great package to choose from a wide range of gym options (ClassPass, Trainmore, Onefit etc.) including a monthly contribution towards your gym subscription, free weekly padel classes, a Friends & Family gym discount, free video-on-demand workouts and unlimited access to on-demand coaching with psychologists via chat, phone or video call through the platform OpenUp;
- We love to learn: join our knowledge exchange sessions, Lunch & Learn sessions for personal development,the Virtuagym Circle and more;
- You will be part of a joyful and passionate team, where we share and celebrate success together and organize awesome company events such as new years dinners, halloween parties, ski trips and way more!