Accenture Song accelerates growth and value for our clients through sustained customer relevance. Our capabilities span ideation to execution: growth, product and experience design; technology and experience platforms; creative, media and marketing strategy; and campaign, content and channel orchestration. With strong client relationships and deep industry expertise, we help our clients operate at the speed of life through the unlimited potential of imagination, technology and intelligence.
As a team:
The digital revolution is changing everything. It’s everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? As a team, we're at the forefront of driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our global team, you'll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
- Help companies better understand consumers and how to connect with them across markets and channels, using data and analytics
- Design and deliver highly relevant experiences for consumers in real time, using the latest technologies to increase awareness, engagement, sales and profits
- Optimize marketing processes and integrate across the enterprise in order to maximize the opportunities of data, analytics and marketing outcomes
- We build, deploy, maintain and scale marketing solutions that reduce complexity and cost
- Partner and team with technology solution providers and marketing agencies to deliver the best solution meeting the needs of our clients
- Offer our clients end to end solutions and services
As a Digital Analytics Implementation Consultant you will:
- Develop and service large scale analytics projects and deliver significant performance improvements in data visualisation and reporting.
- Engage senior stakeholders to develop the strategic measurement plan through producing in depth Measurement Frameworks.
- Translate Measurement Frameworks into analytics implementation requirements specific to the client’s chosen analytics tool.
- Help the worlds’ largest companies transform and leverage data by working within complex and challenging organisational structures to build new skills and change behaviours.
- Define, manage and adapt analytics governance process where necessary.
- Drive clients towards a data driven culture.
- Create step-by-step implementation documentation, creating economies of scale of key phases helping future domain deployments
- Create and own new starter documentation, ‘how-to-guides’ and business playbooks referring to digital analytics.
- Working with digital data in various facets: digital data gathering, aggregation, and data mining.
- Work in cross-functional teams to rapidly determine and implement tagging, reporting and visualisation needs
- Working with other Accenture colleagues and our client’s agencies across the areas of; data, analytics, media and technology to transform or improve digital operations and performance
- Supporting the development of RFPs, proposals and contracts
- Supporting teams through all phases of a project lifecycle: planning, discovery, workshops, experiments, blueprints, go live, and ongoing managed services
We are looking for experience in the following skills:
- Candidates with hands on experience of implementing analytics solutions (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics) from start to completion.
- Thorough experience of leveraging tag management solutions and deploying tags via them.
- Hands-on experience of solutioning and analytical delivery.
- Global experience / experience in working on geographically dispersed teams will be an advantage.
- Experience and understanding of analytical needs across the omni-channel experience (e.g. App, Web, mWeb and branch) etc.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in website/digital structures to aid the delivery of implementation.
- Strong business acumen, context and client understanding.
Set yourself apart:
- Hands on experience with technical implementation on the core analytics solutions.
- Capability to translate business requirements into technical requirements
- Experience taking technical requirements and developing a data dictionary/Solution Design Reference (SDR).
- Adept at identifying site hierarchy and the inter-dependencies created within an analytics solution.
- Well-rounded understanding of dataLayers, their structure, deployment processes and variances based on analytical solution.
- Ability to understand which variables in an analytics solution are required to meet business requirements (e.g. eVars, props & Events in Adobe, Custom dimensions in Google) and mapped appropriately to SDR.
- Comfortable providing analytics support for Quality Assurance, reporting and training.
- Capable of determining the best approach for reporting structures, admin ownership and access within an analytics solution user interface (e.g. report suites, accounts, properties and views).
- Experience in creating calculated/custom metrics, segments, measures and dimensions
- Experience in creating customised alerts, bespoke workspace reports, tolerances, and anomaly detection configuration
What’s in it for you:
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services we are known for.
Please note that with all of our roles, you should expect some in-person time for collaboration, learning and building relationships with clients, peers, leaders and communities.