Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
- Work with the Sourcing Lead to develop and deliver the sourcing strategy for Service or Market Unit
- Work closely with the TA Management Team for service/MU to deliver a pipeline of candidates to meet the needs of the business and build future talent pipelines for ‘always on’ demand
- Act as a SME for their area in sourcing and work with the sourcing lead to ensure appropriate channels and tools are in place to meet the demands of the business
- Identify potential problems in the sourcing work stream in advance and work proactively with the sourcing lead to resolve in a timely manner
- Identify alternative innovative, scalable sourcing channels using various methods - and optimize existing low-cost channels
- Implement and attend sourcing events in relevant areas of business to support sourcing strategy and support other sourcing events held by the business as necessary
- Pro-actively source and submit pre-qualified talent with accountability for delivering in line with agreed SLAs and KPIs
- Create and deliver reporting and business/stakeholder updates as required and in line with defined governance matrices
- Understand and champion Intelligent Operations initiatives and ways of working to ‘lead in the new’ as appropriate and directed by the sourcing associate manager
- Actively contribute to sourcing meetings, project plans and initiatives
- Provide external marketplace intelligence to recruiters and stakeholders
- Act as an expert in sourcing methodologies and display deep knowledge of optimized searches (Boolean, X-Ray etc) with demonstrable experience in delivering talent pipelines through social and other channels
- An effective and influential communicator who is comfortable leading conversations with stakeholders regarding recruitment best practice (an expert advisor)
- Experience of sourcing niche talent (Tech and/or S&C), targeted recruitment efforts utilising a range of sourcing strategies
- Collaborative team player – promoting inclusion, seeking continuous improvement through day to day work and leading by example
- An awareness of the latest employment legislation and key issues surrounding immigration
- Experience of event management- planning, organising and leading for areas such as career fairs, candidate referral roadshows etc.
- Solid experience of recruiting direct candidates from a range of different sources
- Experience with Microsoft Excel reporting required with Taleo/Workday and Avature/Qlik experience preferred
- Strong Excel and Powerpoint skills.
- Experienced in providing reports and storytelling to senior stakeholders.