Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skills and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
As a Team:
We have an exciting opportunity for an Agile Tooling Implementation Lead to join our Delivery Excellence practice, part of Accenture Technology. We help companies achieve greater agility to accelerate business change. We introduce Lean and Agile principles and practices to continuously transform ways of working across the enterprise.
As an Agile Tooling Implementation Lead you will:
- Have experience as an Agile Delivery Manager and/or an Experienced Portfolio or Program Agile Coach
- Bring consulting experience in applying agile at scale frameworks at scale
- Use your in-depth understanding of Scrum, Kanban and scaled methods (e.g. SAFe, LeSS or Nexus) to recommend suitable Atlassian products for agile teams and organizations to our customers.
- Evaluate tools and plugins, advise on suitable solutions and on the implementation and configuration of Atlassian tools in large organizations.
- Bring in your knowledge of other tools such as Jira Service Desk, Jira Align, Agile Hive, Structure, BigPicture, Easy Agile Programs, User Story Maps, Zephyr, XRay, EazyBI or other reporting plugins.
- Share your knowledge by conducting training courses for Atlassian tool users or administrators, and you develop tools and technical solutions yourself that map our customers' end-to-end processes.
What skills & experience are we looking for?
- Degree or training in a relevant subject, professional experience in an agile environment and experience in dealing with Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence, Jira Align, etc.) and in Atlassian consulting, awareness of Atlassian business and corresponding strategies
- High competence in the introduction of tools for different processes such as test and defect management, Scrum@Scale etc. combined with a good understanding of complex organizational structures and tool clusters as well as the pursuit of a broad approach to the implementation of customer requirements. Ability to also understand different hosting options for Atlassian such as cloud and data centre
- You like to travel to our customers (if this is possible again) and moderate workshops there to understand the current set-up of the customers and to propose suitable solutions for their situation. Even with conflicting requirements, you can communicate constructively, set priorities, and find the optimal solution
- You bring your affinity for technological trends to projects to develop future-oriented solutions for the use of tools and, with the help of suitable Atlassian products (or other complementary tools), you find technical solutions that map the end-to-end processes
- You have an eye for detail and excellent organizational skills. Working independently suits you just as much as working in teams, in which you like to take the initiative. Curiosity, willingness to learn, a positive attitude, self-confidence, and good expressiveness in English round off your profile.
What’s in it for you?
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
- You will make a difference to high profile client – Accenture helps many of the FTSE 100 deliver high-profile, innovative projects
- Opportunities to learn continuously through training, certifications, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company
- Access to leading-edge technology
Set Yourself Apart
- SPC or equivalent knowledge
- Atlassian certification or equivalent knowledge
What’s in it for you
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes up to 30 days of vacation per year (level dependent), access to app-based fitness classes, private medical insurance and three days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role to deliver the first-class services we are known for.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 537,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.