The incumbent in this position will have a proven track record of leading in design, development and implementation of V2X/RSU related products or projects to meet global business needs. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of V2X/RSU related technologies used in automotives, solid knowledge and experience in embedded C/C++, Java, and Android, and hands-on experience with the full SW development life cycle.
What You Will Do
- Closely work with global R&D teams to deliver technical solutions.
- Responsible for detailed analysis of customer requirements related to V2X/RSU.
- Responsible for implementation of V2X/RSU products and customized features for global customers.
- Responsible for developing China specific V2X/RSU middleware and adaptation with an end-to-end responsibility for enabling V2X/RSU features for China variants.
- Lead or participate in technical reviews for own or others work.
- Work with little or no supervision, able to take general direction and formulate specific tasks to accomplish the desired end results.
What You Need
- Bachelor’s Degree on Computer Science, Engineering or related technical major, with 5+ years of related industry experiences in software development.
- Solid knowledge and experience in embedded C/C++, Java, Python, etc.
- Sophisticated knowledge and experience of QNX/Linux/Android or other embedded OS.
- Experience in Automotive industry.
- Experience in Telematics or any Communications technology (Cellular 5G/4G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc.) is a plus
- Working knowledge of V2X communications is a plus.
- Experience with Linux Kernel, BSP, device driver development (SPI, USB, etc.) is a plus
- Excellent communication in English, both verbal and written.
- A team leader working well with geographically distributed and cross-functional teams, highly result-driven and self-motivated.
What is Nice to Have
- Experience with Linux bring up on a bare-metal board
- Knowledge and experience with Yocto
- Experience with CAN Bus.
- Experience with uBOOT or OTA.
- Experience in GNSS and High-Precision positioning algorithms.
- Knowledge and experience of Agile development methodologies.
What Makes You Eligible
- Willing to work with global teams across time zones and domestic or international travel (up to 15%)
- Willing to work in an office in Chengdu.
Successfully complete a background investigation and drug screen as a condition of employment.