As Senior Growth Marketeer / Growth Lead at Helloprint, you are the gas pedal when it comes down to our growth objectives. An important role; With activities in 13 European countries, 8 main product categories and various business models, there's plenty of opportunity for growth, if you unlock it. It is your responsibility to identify those growth opportunities, but more important: To implement fast and impactful tactics that will show meaningful growth in an as shortest possible timeframe.
You work in the Marketing & Growth departments with some of the smartest minds in e-commerce and platform businesses. You are the energetic initiator of growth initiatives. You base your hypotheses on data and you work on impactful opportunities, but you're not the type of "let's-test-a-button-colour" guy or girl. You know that growth at a larger scale-up requires a much more thorough approach to make impact.
What you'll do
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share;
- Define key performance metrics and track them;
- Analyze all aspects of the conversion funnel and identify optimizations to maximize conversion and marketing ROI;
- Plan, execute, and analyze the demand generation strategy to meet acquisition and revenue goals including a mix of paid and organic marketing tactics (SEM, SEO, ABM, paid social, email, retargeting, events & webinars, affiliate marketing, etc.);
- Measure, optimize and challenge our "always-on" paid marketing efforts, using vendor-specific dashboards, Google Analytics, and marketing analytics reports to guide prospects from visitors to MQL;
- Define, launch, and measure growth experiments to uncover what channels, angels, and offers work best;
- Make sure we are continuously A/B testing and multivariate testing on visuals, copy and angles to find the best performing one for our target audience;
- Look for out-of-the-box ways to increase our ROAS and decrease our CPA’s;
- Challenge different stakeholders to discover new ways to increase performance in acquisition, retention and conversion;
- Define and help implement growth strategies across departments.
What we’re looking for
- You have at least 3-5 years of experience and responsibility in a CRO or Paid Marketing role in a larger-scale e-commerce environment or agency
- You are ready for a step up, and you're hungry for personal growth
- You have a strong growth mindset and take full ownership of your KPIs
- You’re curious, data-driven, hungry to learn and love to challenge yourself.
- Experience using web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Hubspot, and Salesforce, to analyze a conversion funnel
- Ability to effectively prioritize in a fast-paced environment while balancing both strategic and tactical responsibilities
- Experience managing a budget and maximizing marketing ROI
- In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search (Google AdWords), retargeting, social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and more), and content distribution.
- You get up and go to bed with the top line of the company at the top of your mind.
What we offer
- Attractive salary and a possible bonus structure based on the level of your seniority and performance;
- A unique challenge at a fast-growing European e-commerce company;
- Smart and highly driven co-workers who work on big challenges and big dreams;
- A fast-paced learning curve and opportunities to grow and develop yourself in an environment where freedom and responsibility are central;
- A unique culture with 36 nationalities and with an average age of 30;
- Opportunities to grow, even into our Leadership Team. We don’t look for age or background, if you are extremely good, you will grow quickly;
- Great office locations. In The Netherlands, Rotterdam on the Witte de Withstraat, just 5 minutes from Rotterdam Central Station; in Valencia, Spain in the heart of the city Center. You can work in both locations;
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner on us. Enough to keep you going all day;
- 24/7 access to our HelloFit gym;