Under Armour EMEA is looking for a talented senior professional to join their team in Sales Planning. The right candidate will be responsible for developing a tops-down seasonal financial assortment target and a bottoms-up sales plan for a designated account group. The sales planner will leverage collaborative cross-functional relationships to enable the Account Pod to meet quarterly sales objectives, ensure GTM strategies come to life in the market, and improve the retailer’s UA scorecard.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Set & track performance against SKU Targets for Account-level assortment that yields productivity while still offering Segmentation in the market
- Leverage Regional Merch partner to gain strong command of seasonal product strategies, big stories, distribution segmentation, etc.
- Build and maintain Account Group-Level Sales Plans that substantiate financial targets
- upport Sales in successful conversion of plan-to-bookings through sell-in process
- Drive stabilization of the Sales Plan from pass to pass, and reconcile Sales Plans to Customer Bookings
- Consults with Wholesale Sales & Merchandising partners to develop pre-season and in-season strategies to include merchandise assortments, segmentation, promotions, markdowns, and returns to optimize business results.
- Drive Bookings review meetings identifying, risks, misses and opportunities.
- Support commercial lead in building QBR and present planning slides to Leadership Team (LT).
- Drive Margin strategy within POD
- Partner with Sales, Merch & Finance to develop Financial Targets by Category for assigned Account Group that support the long-term strategic growth plan for the Region.
- Utilize Sales Plan to identify opportunities and risks to the Financial Target at monthly Channel Reviews.
- Communicate potential target adjustment opportunities as they arise.
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
Qualifications. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Strong business acumen specific to Retailers’ Sales, Margin, Inventory & Service
- 4-5years experience in Sales or Merch Planning or Business Planning.
- Proven Planning capability
- Ability to build cross-functional relationships through strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency of Sales Planning best practices
- Basic knowledge of FP&A processes & financial acumen
- Intellectual curiosity to dig into details, root cause issues, and support various account initiatives
- Highly proficient skillset in Excel
- The ability to present information in a clear, concise, and complete manner.
- Sense of urgency and accuracy
Education And / Or Experience
- Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Finance, Mathematics or another relevant field preferred.