About the Role
Our Executive Assistants are the glue that brings our teams together and the driving force that keeps our business moving forward. Executive Assistant Business Partners (EABPs) partner with Uber's leadership to provide sophisticated administrative and operational support, while also contributing to projects that help drive business priorities and strengthen team collaboration and morale.
Community Operations is pioneering how Uber interacts with customers around the globe. We're looking for an Executive Assistant as part of the organization. This role works hand-in-hand with leaders across the company to ensure smooth, disciplined execution of strategic business objectives. We contribute to Uber's goal of providing a world-class customer experience in one of our fastest-growing and most dynamic regions globally.
Do you enjoy anticipating the needs of the team and solving complex admin and operational issues before they even arise? Do you want to be a part of an extraordinary EA community? If so, see the day-to-day functions below and apply!
What You'll Do
- Manage complex calendars using Google Calendar including vetting, prioritizing, and providing recommendations
- Help ensure leaders are properly prepared and on time for all meetings.
- Assist with the scheduling of multiple stakeholder meetings, both internal and external
- Contribute to leadership meetings by taking notes and tracking action items
- Navigate the intricacies of supporting leaders remotely and a complex conference room landscape when returning to the office
- Assist with event planning and coordination for team meetings, all-hands meetings, summits, and QBRs
- Play an active role to help drive engagement with a structured cadence of team-building events for the Amsterdam-based team
- Make domestic and international travel arrangements and process travel expense reports based on direction from traveler
- Draft detailed travel itineraries and provide remote assistance with logistics and travel arrangements with input from traveler, including visa processing
- Follow up and provide reminders on project deadlines, AIs, and deliverables
- Help with ensuring the timely review and submission of expenses
- Assist with running leader's or team's morale budget
- Help with facility/space planning logistics
- Preview and provide feedback regarding team expense reports
- Work on other tasks and projects as assigned
- Minimum 4+ years experience for Executive Assistant Business supporting a VP-level leader in any sized business or a Director-level leader in a global business
- Demonstrated expertise with extensive Zoom scheduling, troubleshooting, and other video conferencing needs
- Established ability to proactively identify challenges and deliver solutions
- Expertise with Google Calendar and other G Suite applications
- Experience working and supporting large teams in a complex, matrixed and global environment
- Excellent communication skills to build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize leaders' calendar with the ability to make judgment calls and decisions based on rapidly shifting priorities
- Experience working in a fast paced, often changing environment with efficiency and accuracy
- Ability to take initiative and ownership over sometimes ambiguous tasks and situations with little oversight
- Strong organizational skills with a strong attention to detail
- Experience coordinating projects
- Experience with budget management
- Ability to work with confidential information