In People & Places, we handle all things people-related so our employees around the globe are empowered to do their best work. Our Talent Acquisition teams find, attract, and hire the world's greatest minds to join Uber.
About the Role
In this role, you will be responsible for collecting, organizing, compiling, and analyzing Talent Acquisition (TA) data. You will partner with TA Leaders to collect and report on operational analytics (volume and velocity metrics) and organizational KPIs (candidate experience, D&I goals) that help craft TA strategy. This will require that you develop, maintain, and improve dashboards to further drive decision-making across the TA team. Our team works directly with functional and business leaders to diagnose hiring needs, and go beyond the data to provide prescriptive recommendations that focus on important and impactful action planning.
What You'll Do
- Define business and talent acquisition data needs through discovery sessions with key collaborators
- Develop analytic tools, dashboards, and reporting for operational reviews of the TA team's critical metrics and overall team performance across regions (APAC, EMEA, US&C, and LATAM)
- Use data to analyze trends and provide valuable insights and analysis for Uber's global lines of business and executive leadership teams (data trends, recommendations, etc.)
- Partner on improvements to Uber's TA model to ensure accurate data capturing and management
- Continuously identify process and design improvements to implement changes as needed
- Minimum 4+ years of professional experience
- 4+ years of experience building data-driven recommendations rooted in strong problem identification and measurement
- Strong ability to visualize data that tell a story and communicate relevant points of the analysis clearly and concisely to non-technical audiences
- Proven understanding of approaches to measurement, data analysis, and statistics
- Experience working in fast-paced, agile, ambiguous multi-geographic environments
- Ability to understand Uber's businesses and how data can advise our people and business objectives.
- Ability to lead initiatives across teams and communicate findings with leadership to move insights into recommended actions.
- Self-starter attitude, you energetically pursue your work and love the responsibility of being personally empowered
- Use one or more analytics visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Visier, Service Now)
- Experience working within HRIS and tools, including experience with Workday, ICIMS, ServiceNow, Jira, or other related tools
- Ability to manipulate large data sets with various dimensions and complexity