Temporary contract: asap to September 2023
The Talent Senior Insights Analyst is supporting the development of business intelligence tools that it will produce high-quality people insights, innovative analysis, and data solutions. This will enhance key P&O stakeholders' data literacy and analytics capabilities, so workforce data & insights are consistently used across the organization to support decision making.
What would be your key responsibilities?
- In partnership with functional & process leads (COE and Global Process Leads/ P&O Solutions team), design & align on a roadmap of deployment of the new reporting and insights solutions for the defined domain, govern and validate new requirements and ensure the execution
- Act as the single reporting & insights point of contact (SPOC) for Talent area
Reporting & Enablement
- Building & developing effective solutions using a range of data transformation & analytic tools in response to business requirements (workday reporting/Prism/PowerBI dashboard ..)
- Creating user-friendly access to most common KPIs and metrics through intuitive and actionable reports & dashboard driving self-service, automation, and standardization
- Striving to deliver strong customer service while managing stakeholders request and requirement around reporting/analytics/insights.
- Leading and coordinating the design and deployment of identified solution.
- Identifying and using the most appropriate methods and tools to collect, extract, aggregate, organize, format, and summarize data to support the purpose of the report
- Educate end-users on available self-service reporting solutions and provide expertise in the standard reports and dashboards, contributing to build data literacy of P&O teams and data-driven culture
- Assist and possibly lead projects and initiatives that incorporate data, analysis, and identification of areas for action
- Turn insights into recommendations and effectively communicate them to, and secure buy-in from key stakeholders
- Work closely with Advanced Analytics team in solving more complex hypothesis identified through reporting & insights
Data Gouvernance Management
- Adopting and complying with P&O (HR) Data Model & Governance framework and requirements
- Understanding and consistently adhering to the P&O (HR) Data principles
What are we looking for?
- University Degree or equivalent in HR Management Systems & Process Experience
- Experience in Talent Management Data Experience
- Previous analytical experience
- Higher knowledge of programming languages, data transformation, and visualization tools (e.g: Tableau, PowerBI, SQL, Python)
- First experience with Workday and PRISM environment is highly recommended
- Advanced problem solving abilities
- Ability to build strong relationships and manage different level of stakeholders
- Experience of implementing solutions to simplify processes and create efficiencies using technology