Orderchamp. Unlock Tomorrow.
Orderchamp is seeking a full-time German speaking Customer Support Specialist to join our team in Amsterdam or Ibiza. We are looking for a customer advocate that understands how to work with customers and how to provide a great experience to our suppliers and retailers every day.
- A high school diploma (or GED equivalent)
- Native German or Dutch and fluent in English (French is an asset)
- Min. 6 months experience providing great customer service on chat, email, phone (or the enthusiasm to quickly learn)
- Great communication skills
- Familiarity with tools like Zendesk, Aircall, Zoom, Google Drive
- A desire & motivation to exceed customer expectations every day
- Willingness to go the extra mile to add value to Orderchamp and our customers
- Available to work full time (40h/week)
This is you:
- You are empathetic and able to understand customers' unique experiences.
- You love communicating with people and are able to mediate feedback between departments
- You have a hands-on mentality. Tackle immediately and solve pain points
- You are passionate about delighting customers - every single day
- You are ambitious and result-driven to accomplish your goals
- You enjoy working in a young startup and are confident adapting in a rapidly changing environment
- You have good tolerance and see problems as a challenge
This role is vital to our growth since you help our brands and retailers grow, you educate them, gather their feedback, all while building long-lasting relationships. At the end of the day, their success is our success.
- Process customer requests on phone, email, live chat
- Perform basic-level troubleshooting for order management, invoicing and general questions assistance
- Gather customer feedback and document it per agreed processes
- Escalate critical issues to other teams & collaborate to come up with the best solution for our retailers and brands
- Give and receive performance feedback to & from your colleagues and manager on a regular basis
- Demonstrate consistency & reliability in handling your work and your attendance
- Provide exceptional customer service. Every day. For all customers.
- Competitive base salary
- Excellent work equipment (MacBook, large screen, etc.)
- A real ambitious, fun and inspiring work surrounding (see above)
- A spacious office in the heart of Amsterdam (Leidseplein), incl. N64/Switch/PS1
- Or our sunny office in Ibiza - 50mts from the beach!
- Room for ownership and initiative within a fast-growing start-up organization
- Weekly drinks in Amsterdam. We celebrate our success!