We are looking for a Sales Intern (Assistant Key Account Manager) in The Netherlands!
Reporting to the Key Account Manager (KAM), you participate in executing strategic plans of brands to develop category sales. You also participate in the development of the short, medium and long-term market shares of your clients.
- You support the KAM with the evolution of your customers' performance (assortment, promotion, merchandising) and you recommend suitable action plans.
- You help manage promotional operations.
- You create the launch material for new products.
- You are responsible for competitive intelligence (promo tracking, new launches).
- You are given responsibility for specific projects for your clients.
- You can be in direct contact with our Distributor customers.
Your Assets to Properly Execute the Responsibilities
- You pursue a business-related study, showcase autonomy and organizational skills
- You have a sensibility for FMCG processes
- You are eager to learn and are result-oriented
- You have shown to be disciplined and like analyzing
- You have good interpersonal skills and like to work in teams
- You understand and speak English fluently, as well as fluent Dutch.
- Ideally, you already have some experience in the field.
The Advantages of this Internship
- When you are recruited for an internship at Reckitt, it is because we have a real mission for you.
- You receive a real training program.
- You will develop a good knowledge of FMCG, the entire range of Reckitt products, and the market in general.
- You join a leading company in which the working atmosphere is friendly.
- You will be completely integrated in the commerce department, you are a true interlocutor of the department.
- From August/September 2022 for a period of 5/6 months
- Location: Hoofddorp, The Netherlands
Each adventure with Reckitt is different – It’s up to you to play! Join us!