We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
As a Service Owner Integrations you are responsible for an adequate, functional and stable integration environment at Unit4. The focus of this position is the end to end automation of business processes by connecting our systems.
What you will do
- Discuss, review & document requirements, designs, principles, deliverables, planning and priorities with Product Owners, Stakeholders and Application Services in Scrum team(s)
- Coordinate activities, implement integration strategies and administer integration of all applications together with application services
- Build, maintain & monitor all activities on Boomi Integration and Boomi MDM middleware
- Perform troubleshooting on production issues and recommend appropriate solutions for the same
- Give input & extend Integration standards and framework
- Maintain knowledge on technology & integration concepts and coordinate with various teams to provide optimal support
We’re looking for people with the right attitude. A desire to learn and grow. We want great people who want to be part of great teams.
- ICT related Bachelor level of knowledge and experience in a similar function;
- Knowledge of integration patterns in application to application integrations with databases, api’s, webservices and file transfers on various technologies and authentication methods;
- Knowledge of integration middleware and MDM principles, preferably based on Boomi Integration and Boomi MDM or equivalent;
- Organized, structured, to the point and capable of taking the lead (projects as well as developments) to get things done;
- Does not speak only from technology, but also from business process understanding and impact;
- Fluent in English (verbal and written).
Join Unit4 and you’ll be part of one of the most exciting journeys in the cloud software space today. We’re a fast-paced and high-growth people-centric cloud player offering a host of benefits & development opportunities for individuals serious about their career
- A culture built on trust. That’s why we offer our people an uncapped time off policy and remote working opportunities. We focus on results, not how many days you work or where that work takes place
- Work, learn & be inspired by some of the best talent in the software space
- Whole host of great benefits & perks
- Talent program for high performers. Each year we provide a platform for high potential talent to accelerate their careers!
- Committed to corporate social responsibility with our Act4Good initiative, our global movement to do good, and a way for everyone at Unit4 to come together and engage in actions that benefit society
- Diversity4U. Helping our people thrive starts with a safe and inclusive work environment. We launched our Diversity4U program that builds on our “be genuine” value