For our headquarter in Rijswijk we are looking for two infrastructure engineers. As an infrastructure engineer you are part of the global IT team from Van Ameyde Systems. In this position you are responsible for supporting customers and suppliers with technical queries and the manage service regarding Van Ameyde’s applications and IT infrastructure.
Your tasks and output:
• Comply and assure delivery of your manager decisions and projects;
• Be responsible for managing Van Ameyde’s Infrastructure Platforms;
• Identify and ensure training opportunities to improve your general Technical skills on infrastructure components;
• Identify organizational improvements and work with your Manager in order to accommodate changes that address those improvements;
• You are adept at creating high level designs and transforming these to low level design and technical implementation based on your intimate knowledge of best practices;
• You will never hesitate nor be reluctant to (proactively) support colleagues and to guide them to your best abilities;
• Support technical projects that include design, plan and implementation;
• You ensure that escalated issues from first line support incidents and changes are completed in a timely manner and brought to a satisfactory conclusion;
• When required undertake technical support tasks including out of hours service requests (i.e, on call support);
• Hands on self-starter with a can do attitude, always in close interaction with your manager;
• Ability to juggle multiple issues and excellent personal organisational skills;
• Serve as a focal point to communicate and resolve interface and integration issues with other teams.
What about you?
• 5+ years of experience as system administrator/infrastructure engineer;
• IT Infrastructure design, implementation and maintenance Knowledge is a Must
• Microsoft Windows Server, IIS, Active Directory;
• Good knowledge of Amazon Web Services;
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Virtualisation Technologies (i.e., VMware and/or HyperV);
• System / Application Monitoring & troubleshooting;
• Application life cycle management;
• Working knowledge of CIS and NIST templates as they relate to hardening the Windows environment;
• ITIL knowledge or certification is a plus;
• Working knowledge of Azure services;
• Working knowledge of infrastructure and network security.
• Capable of working and thinking at different abstraction levels in order to facilitate the interaction with different profiles non-technical stakeholders;
• Able to work both independently and part of team;
• Proficiency in English communication;
• Excellent listening, writing, and conferencing skills.
What we offer:
At Van Ameyde you will find yourself in an (international) environment where entrepreneurship and independence are of paramount importance. If you show your added value within Van Ameyde, you can organize your career according to your own wishes.
• A competitive salary and good fringe benefits;
• One year contract of which 1 month probation period;
• A pleasant working environment combined with extensive home working options;
• 8% holiday allowance;
• Health insurance contribution;
• Work from home allowance;
• Good training and development opportunities.
Who are we?
Van Ameyde Systems is a young, ambitious and professional IT service provider. Van Ameyde Systems provides services in the field of IT consultancy, application development and implementation and the management of IT infrastructures. The corporate culture is characterized by short lines of communication, a no-nonsense mentality and an informal atmosphere. Van Ameyde Systems is located in Rijswijk and has branches in Lisbon and Porto and has approximately 60 employees. Van Ameyde Systems is part of the Van Ameyde Group.
The Van Ameyde Group is specialized in international claims and risk management. They represent customers from the corporate world and the insurance industry in particular throughout Europe. This means that as a full-service agency, it offers all conceivable damage-related services, including insourcing the entire damage process (claims management), risk analysis and valuation. Within the Van Ameyde Group, Van Ameyde Systems is responsible for all IT processes and offers innovative services through, for example, the use of new technologies.
Are you interested in this position in this beautiful company? Or do you have questions?
Please contact our corporate recruiter Valerie Baert – Waanders
Mobile: +31 6 21601781
Van Ameyde richt zich op het verbeteren van uw schadeprocessen door efficiencyverbetering, kostenverlaging én vergroting van klanttevredenheid. Wij helpen de verzekeringsbranche, wagenparkbeheerders, riskmanagers en captives met op maat gemaakte claims- en riskmanagment-diensten. Dit wordt mogelijk gemaakt door onze ervaren claimsmanagers, onze flexibele IT-oplossingen en ons internationale kantorennetwerk.
Binnen ons kleine team staat centraal hoe we zoveel mogelijk de behandelaars kunnen ondersteunen met het administratieve proces. Maar ook hoe je daarin je eigen talent optimaal kunt inzetten.
Door de jaren heen is Van Ameyde zich steeds meer gaan focussen op de mensen waardoor de leuke werkplek een nog leukere werkplek is geworden!
Daarnaast krijg je alle ruimte om je verder te ontwikkelen door middel van opleidingen.