Are you looking for a technical role with a lot of room for your input, are you a whiz at Tableau (or PowerBI/Qlik) and are you interested in the real estate world? Then we are looking for you!
What will you be doing?
As a Tableau BI Developer you are responsible for the improvement and development of the dashboards in the front-end of the innovative products in our portfolio, focused on data visualization, analysis and benchmarking in the real estate industry. In addition to you, the product team mostly consists of a SQL Developer, Web Developer and Business Analyst.
Our dashboards offer users many opportunities to analyze their real estate, so they can quickly take action. We make full use of the rich features of Tableau such as (quick) filters, spatial mapping, set analysis and dashboard actions. To deliver valuable analyses and visualizations, you combine your understanding of our products with your knowledge and passion for Tableau.
You have a feeling for UI/UX and take the initiative to use the available features of Tableau even better. You ensure optimal display of the data.
Besides Tableau as a core competence, you would like to broaden your profile. You can think of developing the SQL data sources that form the basis for your dashboards, or Tableau Server Management & Automation, or for example a more customer-oriented role as trainer or workshop facilitator.
Who are we looking for?
· You are a young professional with a relevant education at HBO or WO level (e.g. Business Analytics computer science, technical business administration)
· You are an expert in Tableau (or PowerBI/Qlik), you are analytical, with an eye for detail and you think in solutions
· You consider yourself an go-getter and like to work customer- and result-oriented
· You feel at home in a small team, where your opinion counts too
· You have 1-3 years of work or internship experience in a relevant position. Experience in the real estate industry is an advantage, but certainly not a must.
· A young and dynamic work environment with plenty of room for growth
· Me-time, time for experimental projects that you can fill with your own ideas
· The possibility of flexible working hours within a 32-40 hour workweek
· A steep learning curve, through our guidance and a development plan tailored together with you
· A home workplace that is just as good as the one at the office
· Competitive terms of employment
Who are we?
ValueMetrics is a progressive, young and enthusiastic organization that guides housing corporations in their task as stewards of the social housing stock in the Netherlands.
We are intrinsically motivated, productive and take responsibility. We work with short lines, like to change gear quickly, pursue ideas and have a result-oriented 'can-do' mentality. We work from our core competencies and with a clear focus, but always have knowledge of one of the other areas within the company as well. In this way we stimulate our personal growth and are able to work together intensively. We combine this commitment with a relaxed culture, where motivation, ideas and results are valued more than years of experience, status or job title.
What do we do?
We help housing associations make the best real estate decisions for the future. We underpin our advice and guidance with data (analysis) to facilitate smart, efficient and future-oriented decision-making by housing corporations. ValueMetrics' services, products and applications are primarily focused on 'connection', because we believe that knowledge exchange and transparency are necessary aspects for the housing corporation sector. We support corporations with their asset management and valuation issues. We do this by developing software and benchmarks, by organizing knowledge exchange platforms and by giving advice.
Our software products are available through our SaaS platform and contain the actual data of more than one million rental homes in the Netherlands, supplemented with demographic and geographical (open) data.
Wij begeleiden onze klanten met hun asset management en waarderingsvraagstukken. We ondersteunen ze met kennisplatformen, data-analyses en benchmarks ten behoeve van effectieve en efficiënte vastgoedsturing die nodig is voor het formuleren van de beste vastgoedbeslissingen. Onze ambitie is om nog meer hoogwaardige producten en diensten aan te bieden aan onze bestaande klanten en tevens ons marktaandeel binnen de vastgoedsector te vergroten. We zoeken altijd naar goede aanvullingen op ons team!